Roseanne

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
hello Fox!

Don't even need the rest of the cast, NOT EVEN JOHN GOODMAN he had one good scene w/ David, thats it.

Just have Roseanne on fucking Holiday or whatever.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Eh, she's a dumbass. I'm 100% against the manufactured outrage culture of today, but you can't be a TV star and tweet shit like you're on FOH.org.

Basically this. Shit, if I were running the company I'd have fired her too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
That she called a black woman an ape isn't too surprising given the source, but the Soros/Chelsea comments were just bizarre. Maybe she was high as fuck.

Either way, she's a piece of shit, especially for wrecking an amazing opportunity for the rest of the cast.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Eh, she's a dumbass. I'm 100% against the manufactured outrage culture of today, but you can't be a TV star and tweet shit like you're on FOH.org.
Truth.

But the show wasn't even that good to begin with.

• 4Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Cybsled

I feel bad for all the cast members who lose work now

She was a massive fucking idiot, though, for saying that stuff publicly on Twitter for the entire world to see

• 3Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really liked the show and thought it was funny. I will miss it.

She is a commediene and says stupid crap. That being said if you say stupid crap particularly racist stuff you are going to get canned.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't feel so good Dan...
34012096_10215519486122071_541312453644910592_n.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Well, she didn't really say anything racist, unless you just immediately think of race when someone talks about Planet of the Apes. Plus, are we really going back to the "Saying hurty words is crisis level shit" again? I thought that was slightly dying down. I guess it is only OK to say hurty words if it is against the Right, I forgot. Oh well, thanks to Disney we have one less shit-bag terrorist making good rated TV shows.

• 3EyeRoll
  • 3Like
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 11 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I'm not even sure Rosanne perceived VJ as black as black at the time, she was born in Iran. I've seen many people make reference to her as Iranian today.
a week earlier she was talking about her godson

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
This sucks, I was enjoying the show return. It felt like they'd just had a long ad break and it was running again at full stride. A cool 90's nostalgia trip.

And then she does something stupid like that.

Funny(ish) side note, why is it, on the news, that they had the story about this, then with the 'planet of the apes' reference, we get an image of the lady that was targeted. Is that needed so that we can judge the comparison ourselves.

"No, she's not that much of a planet of the apes looking thingy."

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
I really liked the show and thought it was funny. I will miss it.

She is a commediene and says stupid crap. That being said if you say stupid crap particularly racist stuff you are going to get canned.

What did she say that was racist?

Cybsled

She said she looked like the child of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes movie. She was born in Iran to Black parents. You do the math.

• 1Salty

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Roseanne's a fucking moron. As someone earlier said, some people should NOT be allowed to tweet. It's unfortunate that the other cast members are losing this job because of a twat. Disney DID the right thing by canceling the show.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Del

Vyemm Raider
She said she looked like the child of the Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes movie. She was born in Iran to Black parents. You do the math.
Black parents? Does she have Michael Jackson syndrome?

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Black... Right.

Moreover, why do black people get this exclusion from being compared to apes?

Tired of all this black privilege

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

The only issue I had is why did they put her on the air again in the first place. She has been ranting and shit posting like crazy for years it is not like any of what she said was a surprise to anybody.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The only issue I had is why did they put her on the air again in the first place. She has been ranting and shit posting like crazy for years it is not like any of what she said was a surprise to anybody.

Because......
34016180_2192989314105018_8056356154684473344_n.jpg

• 5Like
  • 3Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 10 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well, she didn't really say anything racist, unless you just immediately think of race when someone talks about Planet of the Apes. Plus, are we really going back to the "Saying hurty words is crisis level shit" again? I thought that was slightly dying down. I guess it is only OK to say hurty words if it is against the Right, I forgot. Oh well, thanks to Disney we have one less shit-bag terrorist making good rated TV shows.
as far as anyone can tell, she's not Muslim either, tho.

• 1Salty