Ryan Lochte scandal megathread

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Their top export seems to be super models instead of terrorists. Good Guy Brazil.

Brazilian super models - Google Search

And smoking hot actresses .

Camilla-Belle.jpg
latest
Jordana-Brewster.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
good thing brazil don't export terrorism or stuff even though they live like shit. they keep it to themselves.

Almost as if poverty and the taint of colonialism alone is not enough to turn someone into a global memetic barbarian. Almost as if... as if dogmatic ideology were somehow dangerous... hmmm.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Gold.

Wearing any type of jewelry or holding a phone makes you an instant target to get robbed.

It always blows my mind when tourists in developing countries roll around with expensive jewelry on. What the fuck are you thinking? The only people you are going to impress are the criminal who will rob you of it. Leave your gold shit in the hotel safe.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
It always blows my mind when tourists in developing countries roll around with expensive jewelry on. What the fuck are you thinking? The only people you are going to impress are the criminal who will rob you of it. Leave your gold shit in the hotel safe.

Or sporting fancy name brand logos unseen in the region is a huge give away.
Dress generic and roll low key. Everything is better, especially pricing.

• 3Solidarity

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fuck you, you faggot. These men are American greats. Brazil deserves worse treatment. They should be honored Americans even stepped foot on their tainted ground.

They ought to be stripped of their medals at the very least. The Olympics is supposed to be about showing the best of humanity not being a drunk thug in someone else's country.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
More sportsman like behavior than dirty dune coons who won't even shake another competitor's hand or even compete against them

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, being a dirty goatfucker is worse than drunken brawling with a local security guard trying to rob you.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Or sporting fancy name brand logos unseen in the region is a huge give away.
Dress generic and roll low key. Everything is better, especially pricing.
Better advice would be to stay the fuck out of any piece of shit country where you need to worry about being robbed for wearing name brand clothes.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
They ought to be stripped of their medals at the very least. The Olympics is supposed to be about showing the best of humanity not being a drunk thug in someone else's country.

The Olympics is about banging other athlete hardbodies and that sweet sweet cash payoff.

I won't cry if they did strip him of the medal, but I'm not sure I see how one has anything to do with the other. People already thought Lochte was a douchebag before this, this will just further cement his legacy in douchedom.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Better advice would be to stay the fuck out of any piece of shit country where you need to worry about being robbed for wearing name brand clothes.

Shit any time I am forced to go to Wisconsin or Minnesota first thing do off the plane is buy a Camo John Deere trucker cap. Wearing one is as magical as Mormon underwear round those parts.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

AVCPL

N00b

the punk in Rio with the knife to my gut was confused as hell when he realized I didn't have anything he wanted, no money, jewelry, watch, phone, etc. (thankfully he apparently had no use for my credit cards).

But in the end I was glad he didn't just get pissed and knife me out of frustration. I thought maybe I should have had a little roll of bills that he could take and run off and be happy with that would be no big loss to me.

Didn't matter that I wasn't wearing anything flashy or look like I had money, they still just assume you have at least something...

But yeah, just avoid fucked up places like Rio in the first place.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

Yes Rio is clearly the right place to show the best of humanity.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He's still less of an embarrassment to the country than Hope Solo.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
The Olympics is about banging other athlete hardbodies

Yes indeed

Rio 2016's record-breaking haul: 42 condoms per athlete

Seventeen days, 10,500 athletes, 33 venues, and 450,000 condoms. That’s how many camisinhas (little shirts in Brazilian slang) are being supplied by the International Olympics Committee for the 2016 Rio Summer Games. Forty-two per athlete, to be specific, which, even by Olympic standards, is a hell of a lot

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity