Ryan Lochte scandal megathread

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It's ok to "negotiate" with a gun in your hand if the person you're negotiating with is a douchey white american.

Lessons learned!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Hes lucky not to get kidnapped, beaten and then beaten again for being a douche and ransomed off for cash in that country. He got off easy-peasy. Fuck him and his entitled ass. LOL, vandalizing a gas station shitter, what is he 10?

and then goes crying to mommy.

Last edited:

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Hes lucky not to get kidnapped, beaten and then beaten again for being a douche and ransomed off for cash in that country. He got off easy-peasy. Fuck him and his entitled ass. LOL, vandalizing a gas station shitter.

Thats right, crime is ok as long as your target isn't sympathetic. Good to know!

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Shut up cad, the dude is a ass and deserved a little fear bestowed upon his douchyness. Way to repersent, there Lochtite.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Shut up cad, the dude is a ass and deserved a little fear bestowed upon his douchyness. Way to repersent, there Lochtite.

No, I understand your position, if the guy is an ass then he deserved to be robbed so it's ok. I mean I think it's a dumbass position but if that is where you're at, thats fine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why is "white" being brought up? I have a hard time feeling bad for the guy and I'm certainly not some white-hating SJW. He's dumbass who got drunk and out of control in a known crime-ridden shithole. Then makes up some half-true story and gets his buddies in trouble. Was there a crime? Ok, sure. Does that mean Lochte is not a fucking idiot? No. Can't we all agree you can hate on more than one thing in this scenario?

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
He got had for $50. I would nto call that a robbery, I would call that a donation for not getting your ass beat by locals in a strange country that you just vandalized their shit.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Why is "white" being brought up? I have a hard time feeling bad for the guy and I'm certainly not some white-hating SJW. He's dumbass who got drunk and out of control in a known crime-ridden shithole. Then makes up some half-true story and gets his buddies in trouble. Was there a crime? Ok, sure. Does that mean Lochte is not a fucking idiot? No. Can't we all agree you can hate on more than one thing in this scenario?

Because you know and I know this wouldn't be a news story if the Bangladesh swimming team had gotten in some kind of $10 altercation at a gas station and then gotten robbed at gunpoint. It'd be, LOL BRAZIL

But since he's a white american cocky ass Michael Phelps wannabe, its national news if he gets drunk and fucks up in Brazil. Where getting drunk and fucking up is the national fucking sport.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Because you know and I know this wouldn't be a news story if the Bangladesh swimming team had gotten in some kind of $10 altercation at a gas station and then gotten robbed at gunpoint. It'd be, LOL BRAZIL

But since he's a white american cocky ass Michael Phelps wannabe, its national news if he gets drunk and fucks up in Brazil. Where getting drunk and fucking up is the national fucking sport.
Dude, I don't think this is because he is white. It's because he's a hugely popular American Olympic athlete. This is more that he's American, than that he is white, in my opinion.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Dude, I don't think this is because he is white. It's because he's a hugely popular American Olympic athlete. This is more that he's American, than that he is white, in my opinion.

I think it's probably both, but American is probably the larger factor, no argument.

• 2Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I don't see how they can print "he lied about being robbed at gunpoint." He literally was robbed at gunpoint. What actions he took that precipitated that robbery he lied about. Fucking unreal.

If the government was charging him (and his fellow swimmer) with vandalism, it wouldn't be so surrel. But now they're literally extorting them for $10k to prove that the gas station security guard didn't extort them for $50.

The dude was not robbed. He made a deal for cash. Either you pay for the damages or we call the cops. Simple exchange upon the understanding that he would get to slide without the police fucking up his good time.

also I hear that the gun was pulled because he was being a beligerant ass hole.

Plus the dude is a fucking douche. My wife called it right when he was making that initial claim of robbery at gun point. She said, lol this dude is lying like a mo-fo. He made Americans look like ass in the wolds eye, even more so than what they thought before.

He will be fine. He will land some cush job as a coach in some college somewhere where he gets to look at young chicks asses.

We get it, you don't like ryan. So nothing that happens to him is bad and nothing he says or does is good. Your wife is brazilian, right?

Nope, you got no bones to pick here.

Weren't there other reports of Olympic athletes getting robbed? Or was it all just this incident and it seemed like more because facts were trickling out slowly?

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Why is "white" being brought up?

That's the new measure of the law now. Who was involved, and what color was their skin?

I think it's helpful to just judge it in an idealistic common sense sort've way. Picture what happened, happening as it did- but it's on American/Western Democratic soil and everyone involved is just a.. dude!

Lochte paid off a guy so he didn't get potential press/consequences for pissing in a bush and being a dumb fucking bro. At gunpoint. It was robbery, but everyone involved committed a crime. To say that the guy pulling the gun isn't the 'most wrong' is fucking insane, but to say Lochte's the 'victim' is also stupid. You go into any urban shithole in either hemisphere and it doesn't matter what country it is, the same thingcould've happened (except in gun-controlled countries but not going there.)

Brazil is still a shithole tho. Free Lochte.

th?id=OIP.Mee694301b3f34aaa12eed67d91c06db2o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=255&h=192.jpg

• 1Like

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Uh, the question of whether or not a gun was pointed is very much still in dispute. Not sure why you guys are operating on the assumption that he had a gun pointed at him. Like everything else, it's very likely made up. The guy that was translating has stated that he never saw a gun pulled, let alone pointed: Gas station translator, U.S. swimmer Ryan Lochte disagree on gun pointing

Deluz said he had stopped at the gas station around 6 a.m. on Sunday after working a party all night. There, security guards had confronted the swimmers about a bathroom door they apparently forced open.

When two swimmers walked off, Deluz says one of the two security guards put one hand on his gun and pointed at the ground, telling the men in Portuguese to sit. The other guard stood by but did nothing, Deluz says.

"There was no aggression. Pointing a gun at them? Never. There was nothing like that," Deluz said during an interview with The Associated Press.

Deluz said he began to translate when he realized the swimmers did not understand the guards.

"That is when they started saying, 'No police. Please, don't call police!"' said Deluz.

Two days later, upon reading Lochte's initial account of a robbery, Deluz says he was surprised to learn that the men were Olympic swimmers.

"They made a lot of mistakes," said Deluz. "But the worst was that they lied about what happened."

Who fucking knows what really happened? All I know is that it's probably best not to take the word of the guys who were shit faced and have lied from the very start about what happened.

Or did I miss something? I haven't watched the security videos, personally. In any case, if some dindu had vandalized your own private property, you confronted him about it with a gun, and asked him to pay for the damages in order to avoid the police being summoned, would you consider it robbery? Hardly. Fuck, half of you would have just shot him on the spot, going by your posts.

Last edited:

khorum

Murder Apologist
Worthless little third world pissant saw three wasted Gringos and saw an opportunity to feed his zika babies for the next five months. So he pulled gun and robbed them.

How is that even complicated?

• 2Like

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Worthless little third world pissant saw three wasted Gringos and saw an opportunity to feed his zika babies for the next five months. So he pulled gun and robbed them.

How is that even complicated?

It's complicated because the only people claiming a gun was pulled are the drunk idiots, and there is apparently no video footage showing it. Although one of the idiots claims there is footage, it's just missing. Funny that.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, the racism and xenophobia in this community is getting completely out of hand. It's really unfortunate, as there used to be a diversity of opinions here. But lately it's become a constant chorus of this kind of shit, at least in the political/general threads, and the more reasonable posters are just giving up in exhaustion in the face of it. I know I hardly bother any more because I'll just get shouted down by an onslaught of people calling me a SJW. And queue...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users