SGDQ Trannyfest 2019

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
People got kicked out for wearing maga hats. It isn't the specifics of a maga hat (but we know it is), but allegedly anything political
My face when I see something poilitical:

• 4Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I was afraid a few years ago this was the direction the MTG community would take, and its speeding there full sails right now.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoy watching talented people do 100% runs of old games, though not speed runs. There was an English dude who ran all the Jedi Knight games (Kyle Katarn) showing off all the secrets. He played well on the hardest setting and had good commentary. That I enjoy. I also saw once a guy finish Oblivion in 5 minutes by glitching out half the game. That I did not enjoy. But each to his own I guess.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I find most people, myself included, do not enjoy glitched runs

I also hate THE TASBOT segment

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just keep coming back to this thread year after year, hoping seat-sniffer-girl might make another appearance. She was a majestic unicorn in a land of cave trolls.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I remember when I saw "Bloodborne world record speed run. Under 5 minutes!" I was completely blown away and wanted to see how that was even humanly possible, only to see some cheesedick seriously fall through the floor in Cathedral Ward and run through the nether until they popped out in Forbidden woods. They then proceeded to do the same to get around the one reborn if I believe. Yeah that's glitching or even more harshly worded cheating. That's not skill.
Yes, frame perfect inputs take absolutely no skill at all.

Glitched runs take as much (if not more) skill to complete.

Also if you thought someone could legitimately beat bloodborne in 5 minutes without a glitch then you might be retarded.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yes, frame perfect inputs take absolutely no skill at all.

Glitched runs take as much (if not more) skill to complete.

Also if you thought someone could legitimately beat bloodborne in 5 minutes without a glitch then you might be retarded.
What's your dilation level at?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Clicked on this thread having no idea what SGQD meant.

Watching other people play video games is about as weird as being a tranny.

• 1Picard

Kiki

Log Wizard
Watching other people play video games is about as weird as being a tranny.

Watching other people play sports is about as weird as taking a bad dragon up the ass.

I just keep coming back to this thread year after year, hoping seat-sniffer-girl might make another appearance. She was a majestic unicorn in a land of cave trolls.

I'm sure the cave trolls pushed her out of there from jealousy of something they could never obtain.

• 1Salty

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The thing that bothers me the most is the amount of set up it takes. I don’t understand how going from one NES game to another NES game takes 20 minutes.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The thing that bothers me the most is the amount of set up it takes. I don’t understand how going from one NES game to another NES game takes 20 minutes.
Part of it is just sticking to a schedule. Sometimes it's rng setup. Sometimes it's changing to an emulator/romhack