Skyrim

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I'm not a fan of the 20 dollar pricing so I've been waiting for the DLC to go on sale before I get them. Was able to nab the first two during the last steam sale. Probably going to have to wait till the summer sale for this new one.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have not bought it yet due to the pricing and not hearing anything about it.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Has anyone seen a mod that shares inventory weight amoung you and all of your followers? I don't think it would break my immersion To much to not have to click on them and manually shift stuff over.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well this might sound weird but that feels like cheating while a shared inventory I can explain by our group just sharing the load between us automatically. Does that make sense?

I would be even happer if it incorporated a trust factor where the longer you travel with a companion the more of their maximum weight they will agree to let you use. Maybe throw in a "shady characters" have a high chance of not returning some items you stow in their inventory space that is affected by your speech craft and persuade/intimidate values.

Wonder how hard it is to make a mod.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I can't get the monster mod working with Skyrim Redone, any suggestions? Just crashed on game launch(don't make it to title screen)when those two are loaded up.

Noah

Molten Core Raider
I can't get the monster mod working with Skyrim Redone, any suggestions? Just crashed on game launch(don't make it to title screen)when those two are loaded up.
One thing I had experienced that resulted in crash on game launch was having addons with a dependency on a DLC you did not have installed.

Check to test each mod individually with skyrim to see if you can get it to launch and start a new game - if you can do that, then it is something else.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Have all expansion, I think it is fucking up because it is trying to replace creatures that Skyrim Redone mod changes, so maybe install redone after monster mod? I don't want to corrupt my game, should have fixed before I hit level 20.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I use SkyRe and Monster Mod.

1. Do you use BOSS?
2. do you use Wyrebash and build a bashed merged plugin? This is the thing that merges the leveled lists of different mods and enables them to work together.

It shouldn't corrupt your game but you'll likely have to wait in a cave for like a week to get everything recalculated once it's set up.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Try using BOSS GUI (link)

It will sort all of your mods so they are loaded in the correct order to avoid crashes, etc.

Also, if you want to get better performance when running lots of mods (it takes some reading / time investment), use TES5Edit (link) to clean up redundant code. Don't use this if you aren't willing to understand what it does / how to use it. The tutorial videos will give you a solid intro and you can follow those steps.

rrr_img_13726.jpg
Just a sneak peek at my devil transformation character I've been playing in the game. Had to delete my Data folder recently due to a lot of incompatibility with the mods I had. Doing another play-thru now, focusing on visual aspects. This transform mod however requires that I have everything on hardest difficulty to be a challenge. Been a lot of fun and I don't have to focus on crafting aspects to become strong enough (or OP enough) to use the higher difficulty this game can provide.

NOTE: The wings were just used for the screenshot to give a better visual representation. I don't use them when actually playing since it's more of a distraction than really useful while playing the game.

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had all my stuff lined up just fine but decided to install Dragonborn, and now it crashes before the main menu. I ran BOSS, I uninstalled all my mods...no change. I haven't really seen any discussion about problems with Dragonborn, so I guess I just got unlucky? I'm kinda reticent to reinstall everything just because I don't know what would change. Anyone have problems?