So Los Angeles sucks

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Picca is good, the guy that created it is no longer associated with it though. His name is Ricardo Zarate, think he has a new restaurant which might be worth checking out. It's a pop-up type thing only open Thurs-Saturday or something like that.

Never had Sushi Zo, I usually go to Wa as it's two old Matsuhisa chefs that are really good and it's low key.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
So far so good. We did a couple bus tours around LA, Hollywood and Beverly Hills. We saw two celebrities: Some woman from Days of Our Lives (didn't know her they just pointed out she was famous) and Sara Gilbert. We waved and she waved back.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tacos
http://www.guisados.co
rrr_img_110058.jpg

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
So far so good. We did a couple bus tours around LA, Hollywood and Beverly Hills. We saw two celebrities: Some woman from Days of Our Lives (didn't know her they just pointed out she was famous) and Sara Gilbert. We waved and she waved back.
Interesting, never known anybody to actually do the bus tours. Sounds like it's time to hit the beaches for you my friend.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
They were fun. My wife had to do the TMZ tour so we did.

We spent half the day at Santa Monica. The place was pretty amazing for a Clevelander.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
With the weather the beaches should be great tomorrow. Either head south to Manhattan Beach or up into Malibu, I'd say go as far as County Line to Neptunes Net, shouldn't be that crazy on a Monday. Ventura county beaches you can drink on which County Line beach is.