Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 8 Votes
Title: Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

Tagline: A Gift. A Curse. A Destiny.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Marisa Tomei, Zendaya, J.B. Smoove, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Keaton, Jake Gyllenhaal

Release: 2019-07-05

Plot: Peter Parker is beset with troubles in his failing personal life as he battles a brilliant businessman named Adrian Toomes and a magician named Quentin Beck.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Mysterio?

I am only familiar with him from the 60’s Amazing Spider-Man cartoon so not sure what to expect from that, hopefully the costume doesn’t look retarded. I am still trying to figure who looked sillier, Jamie Foxx as Electro or the original with that stupid hat thing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Homecoming was so fucking bad, I hope this is actually good.

I want an older Peter Parker already, I've had enough of this twink trap bullshit.

• 6Like
  • 4Picard
  • 3Salty
Reactions: 14 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Homecoming was a pretty good movie. But then they revealed that MJ is some mud skin dirty hobo and it was ruined forever :(

• 7Picard
  • 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 14 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Homecoming was so fucking bad, I hope this is actually good.

I want an older Peter Parker already, I've had enough of this twink trap bullshit.
I mean, it wasn't as good as what we've come to expect from Marvel, but I wouldn't put it in the "so fucking bad" category. The target audience was definitely younger than those of us who grew up on Toby Maguire's Spiderman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Homecoming was a pretty good movie. But then they revealed that MJ is some mud skin dirty hobo and it was ruined forever :(

?
ChHLuU8U8AEsyOT.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Any more pictures of not MJ from Spiderman: Homecoming? I am almost finished.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah.... wormie wormie is wrong on this one. If that's her at her 'ugliest' Peter is one hell of a lucky guy.

• 1Seriously?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
MJ definitely has wiggle room for character development - but breakfast club black pseudogoth shouldn't be it.

and the character that we received was fine; it didn't need to be MJ - it would have been just fine as her own character. just fine.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Homecoming was ok, pretty stupid, but entertaining. Michael Keaton: if you don't mind your own business, I'll kill everyone you love. Michael Keaton: I see you love my daughter.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the first one a lot. There's always things I wish were better or different (MJ's entire character being one), but overall I was happy that I went to see it. Maybe I'm just easier to please than some of you.

Micheal Keaton was Pacific Heights-level of awesome too, which always makes a movie better.

• 1Seriously?

Fadaar

That guy
Even a mediocre MCU Spider-Man movie is lightyears ahead of the two abortions that Sony shit out

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database