Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 8 Votes
Title: Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

Tagline: A Gift. A Curse. A Destiny.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Jon Watts

Cast: Tom Holland, Marisa Tomei, Zendaya, J.B. Smoove, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Keaton, Jake Gyllenhaal

Release: 2019-07-05

Plot: Peter Parker is beset with troubles in his failing personal life as he battles a brilliant businessman named Adrian Toomes and a magician named Quentin Beck.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Mysterio?

I am only familiar with him from the 60’s Amazing Spider-Man cartoon so not sure what to expect from that, hopefully the costume doesn’t look retarded. I am still trying to figure who looked sillier, Jamie Foxx as Electro or the original with that stupid hat thing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Homecoming was so fucking bad, I hope this is actually good.

I want an older Peter Parker already, I've had enough of this twink trap bullshit.

• 6Like
  • 4Picard
  • 3Salty
Reactions: 14 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Homecoming was a pretty good movie. But then they revealed that MJ is some mud skin dirty hobo and it was ruined forever :(

• 7Picard
  • 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 14 users

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Homecoming was so fucking bad, I hope this is actually good.

I want an older Peter Parker already, I've had enough of this twink trap bullshit.
I mean, it wasn't as good as what we've come to expect from Marvel, but I wouldn't put it in the "so fucking bad" category. The target audience was definitely younger than those of us who grew up on Toby Maguire's Spiderman.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Homecoming was a pretty good movie. But then they revealed that MJ is some mud skin dirty hobo and it was ruined forever :(

?
ChHLuU8U8AEsyOT.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Any more pictures of not MJ from Spiderman: Homecoming? I am almost finished.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah.... wormie wormie is wrong on this one. If that's her at her 'ugliest' Peter is one hell of a lucky guy.

• 1Seriously?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
MJ definitely has wiggle room for character development - but breakfast club black pseudogoth shouldn't be it.

and the character that we received was fine; it didn't need to be MJ - it would have been just fine as her own character. just fine.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Homecoming was ok, pretty stupid, but entertaining. Michael Keaton: if you don't mind your own business, I'll kill everyone you love. Michael Keaton: I see you love my daughter.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the first one a lot. There's always things I wish were better or different (MJ's entire character being one), but overall I was happy that I went to see it. Maybe I'm just easier to please than some of you.

Micheal Keaton was Pacific Heights-level of awesome too, which always makes a movie better.

• 1Seriously?

Fadaar

That guy
Even a mediocre MCU Spider-Man movie is lightyears ahead of the two abortions that Sony shit out

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database