Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I kinda gave up on FT after the training isle arc; there was this 7 year timeskip and I thought to myself "oh ok, this is where they come back and the show will be better" and...yeah it was not that. Everything being solved via the power of friendship got old after 100 eps.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's a school slice of life + cooking + ridiculousness. And for whatever reason has dream montages of women creaming themselves or getting tentacled.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It gets an unfair rap. It has some badass fights.
It gets a bad rap for a good reason, season 2 is just bad. It introduces lots of new characters, but never gives any details about them, so far at least (ep24). Just seems very, very unfocused. =/

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
The mangaka used to do entail I think. So kind of makes sense.
I assume your phone auto-corrected Hentai. The mangaka is a nobody, the artist (two different guys, not all mangaka do both story and art) is Shun Saeki aka Tosh - who is a hugely popular hentai/game illustrator and is pretty much the sole reason that Shokugeki no Soma was initially popular.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone have opinions on:
Plastic Memories
Kekkai Sensen
Arlsan Senkiz
Sidonia no Kishi (Season 1 & 2 so far)

I had these all on my list of potentials this season. So far I've only been keeping up with UBW, Soma, Yahari, Owari no Seraph and Hibike! Euph. If I missed anything else that's good, please let me know.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yes to Arlsan Senkiz
Maybe to Plastic Memories (original work, no idea how much feelz this is going to have)
Didn't like Kekkai Sensen
Sidonia you'll find yourself binging on if that's your genre

Viseryn_sl

shitlord
Arslan Senki is one of my favorites this season. Plastic Memories is average so far, need more time to decide. Kekkai Sensen seems popular, but hasn't hooked me yet. Havent seen Sidonia. You should also check out DanMachi imo.

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Don't watch Ninja Slayer.
Yeah , I was trying to figure out if it was a joke or something, or maybe just a weird intro to the episode. I skipped forward 10 min and it was the same thing. WTF. Was excited when I saw it was from Trigger, but that was the worst thing I have ever seen.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah , I was trying to figure out if it was a joke or something, or maybe just a weird intro to the episode. I skipped forward 10 min and it was the same thing. WTF. Was excited when I saw it was from Trigger, but that was the worst thing I have ever seen.
LOL i did the same fuckin thing then i just deleted that shit.

Im following Triage X for the ridiculous Dead of Alive style boob action...plus weekdays are slim on anime...justification made!

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just watched the Kyoukai no Kanata movie. Was very well done, pity the story was a sort of recap of the series, but still, since for me the series was extremely nice, it was good. Just thought to put it here, in case there were other who liked beyond the bounduary.
On 2nd thought, for someone who neve seen the series before, the movie may not make alot of sense, as it skipped between key moments alot without much explanation...,

Itzena_sl

shitlord

(Also Trigger).

Anyone not watching Sound! Euphonium and My Love Story!! should probably be watching Sound! Euphonium and My Love Story!!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Inferno Cop was awesome, hopefully Ninja Slayer delivers as well. Its stupid entertainment and I'm entertained by it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
On the strength of recommendations in previous threads I binged the first 2 seasons of Kuroko no Basuke. Soooooo many feels. I loved the manga, and the show is just spot on.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I gave Ninja Slayer a shot a few days ago despite hearing about it being bad. I figured Trigger made it worth a try. I forced myself to watch the whole episode, but holy shit was that bad.

On the plus side it made me look for something to watch while I waited for the next episodes of the Friday/Saturday shows, and remembered that Your Lie in April was supposed to be good. Ended up binging on it over the last 3 days and finished it today. Goddamn the feels in that show.