Spring 2017 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Another solid episode of DanMachi today. Yes, that wood elf chick was back being annoying, but the remainder of the episode was quality.

Also, Kado went with a different twist. I wasn't expecting that to happen.

Berserk was also pretty good. More of the armor. Guts is a badass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Attack on Titan still a little padded, but damn they made Mikasa scary! I can see why she gave Reiner and Zeke PTSD.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
She's gonna be the most badass Titan ever!

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Seriously I can't bear any more of Lefiya in DanMachi. Most annoying character ever.

Re:Creators was epic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Seriously I can't bear any more of Lefiya in DanMachi. Most annoying character ever.

Re:Creators was epic.

Re:Creators is my favorite show of this season. I leave each ep like...damn another week. OST is epic as well.

Side note: Alice being stupid...lets see...little girl has tons of stab wounds...I know..person that doesn't use a sword..its so obvious. That crazy chick gonna be interesting to see what happens from here.

Enjoying World End too. I'm aboard for this feels train to the end...off the cliff

• 1Like

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Another solid episode of DanMachi today. Yes, that wood elf chick was back being annoying, but the remainder of the episode was quality.

Also, Kado went with a different twist. I wasn't expecting that to happen.

Berserk was also pretty good. More of the armor. Guts is a badass.

Meh that elf just about ruins the series for me, damn annoying in any episode she's the focus. Wish they would just use Ais as the focus in all of the episodes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So true. I never thought I could dislike a lesbian elf, but there you go. Thanks Obama!

Anyhow, I just binged the fuck out of that today. Just makes me want more of the main series, dammit.

Recreators on tap next. I watched ep 1 last week.

Honestly just a lot of good stuff this season. Still watching everything I started with. Alice to Zoroku, Akashic Records, Royal Tutor, Boku no Hero Academia has been particularly good, Tsuki ga Kirei, and Kado. And whatever that huge long name one is about magical girls being used as suicide bombs.

• 1Like

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Berserk, Hero Academy, and AoT were all quite good this week. The animation on Mikasa's eyes as she stares at Bertolt was awesome. She is such a fucking badass.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Mikasa is best girl, no doubt bout it.

AoT was good, Berserk felt that it should have been good but I just can't watch this shitty animation anymore. It's almost comical it's so bad.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Akashic Records was really good this week. I enjoy this show a lot. It's a lot deeper than originally expected.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Rem too shy and proper, Mikasa knows what she is about and goes out to grab it, fuck anyone else.

Never been attracted to overly fit girls. To each their own.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I sat down to watch the new DanMachi today and realized something.

There's this tower over top of the dungeon that we've never seen the top of. Yet the dungeon goes down floors. What's in the tower? What's the point of it? Whey they say "floor 59!" they're climbing down, not up. I don't get it.

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
IIRC that's what the gods used to come down to the human world. Pretty sure the original series opens with an explanation of it. Been a while since I watched it, was gonna wait til this season was done and re-watch them both side by side.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Google showed me this link.

Babel

Looks like the point of the tower is to keep the monsters from coming out of the dungeon.
It used to be a lot smaller, but was destroyed so the gods rebuilt it into the current version. Some of the famous families live there. Freya lives in the top floor.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mikasa is just as annoying as Eren. Eren is a whiny fuck, and all Mikasa is concerned with is saving Eren's ass. There's no depth to either character.

The only reason Mikasa is a badass is because she's an Ackerman.

• 1Like