Spring 2021 Anime Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

We should remember the good times in this sad season.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>

We should remember the good times in this sad season.
This season has been bad for me.
I used to have at least 5 must see shows last season, re zero, AoT, Jujutsu, Spider, Dr stone.

It is just vivi, 86 and spider.
Ill slide to our eternity there and odd taxi and see if it picks up.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
guess Berserk is never getting finished

George RR Fatfuck is next
shit, what a way to go "acute Aortic dissection" Basically the inside of the aorta ripped off.

Poor Casca. Her character is probably the saddest story in manga.

Last edited:

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Berserk's story wasn't going anywhere for the longest time - better that its dead in the water than to believe it would've ever gotten somewhere.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Jeez Vivy was great this week. The fight scenes were excellent and the ending was neat.

The ending was different. Talking with yourself basically while dying like passing the torch really hit in the feels.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still watch quite a few shows from the current season. A few I stopped, but I like these.
My Hero Academia
Higehiro
So I'm a Spider, So What
Full Dive
The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent
Those Snow White Notes
SSSS.Dynazenon
I'm downloading Vivy also, but I still haven't rewatched the first episode.
My favorite new shows are Full Dive, Saints Magic & White Notes.
Oh, and I've watched all of the current Megalobox ones, but... I decided to drop it anyway.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, Mashiro no Oto has been excellent. Getting me close to investing in a beginner shamisen to annoy my family with.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Anime finally passed manga on Kumochan's story arc this week, so I am going to just lay back and enjoy the ride from here on out.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Damn, that took a wile. Finally got through the Saturday shows... and nothing really stuck out to me, but the Slime killing for 300 years is a maybe..

Vivy - Fluorite Eye's Song -|- Singing to make people happy in an AI war in the future, then introduce a time travel stuffed bear and... oh, you lost me.
Thank you so much Denamian Denamian , Wingz Wingz & Furry Furry for changing my mind about Vivy. I'm now on Episode 3, and I see the error of my ways. The show is stunning for one, but the story is also very interesting. Much love to my Anime brothers.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It becomes hard when I'm trying to attempt to watch ALL new shows. I should just knock it off, knowing right away if things appeal to me or not and stop bothering to sit through the whole episode if it's going to be a 'no'.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It becomes hard when I'm trying to attempt to watch ALL new shows. I should just knock it off, knowing right away if things appeal to me or not and stop bothering to sit through the whole episode if it's going to be a 'no'.
I skip a lot of shows. If they get recommended here I’ll give em a try

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I've always just stuck with what looked good based on the description/art/studio then wait and see if anything I'm not watching pops up here as something to watch.

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I saw a trailer for Kumo and thought it looked retarded; like some chibi bullshit with a yelling girl's voice dubbed over. Then I saw the reviews from here and loaded it up; it's my only must watch of the season now. The same could be said for Bofuri; without the reviews here I would have skipped it. Glad I didn't hah.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users