Summer 2020 Anime Thread

Fadaar

That guy
SAO Underworld ep 1 was meh....real hero of the story entered at the very end

Tentacle Rape in ep 1....just why

Also, Rent-a-Girlfriend oh man, this is gonna be great. Pretty funny and great start to the series. Definitely getting Bunny girl Sempai vibes from this.

There's one scene every season so.... at least they got it out of the way early?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
SAO Underworld ep 1 was meh....real hero of the story entered at the very end

Tentacle Rape in ep 1....just why

Also, Rent-a-Girlfriend oh man, this is gonna be great. Pretty funny and great start to the series. Definitely getting Bunny girl Sempai vibes from this.
It's anime. You never need a reason for tentacles. Never.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Deca-Dence is strange and oddly beautiful. The animation itself is stunning (in parts, not 100% of the show). It's interesting. I'll probably stay along for the ride.
Also, my daughter's name is Natsumi, not unlike Natsume the MC of that show.

Next show I watched was Kanojo, Okarishimasu (rent a girlfriend). It's off to an incredible start. It's going to be a home run series. Without watching almost any of what this season has to offer, this might very well be #1 for new series. Glorious stuff.

And the 3rd one I watched was Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan. Peter Grill is a guy that's now the strongest in the kingdom, and every girl wants to fuck him for the sake of offspring. Of course, he only wants the hot female knight chick he's been into for years, but she's a dummy (who also wants kids) that thinks after praying, a stork will deliver kids to the couple. Then it becomes a new Interspecies Reviewers when he begins fucking random chicks. Oh yeah, censored show (duh).

The God of High School - I never read the manga for this. It started off with a sex scandal for... reasons, then there was a crying grandfather. The voice actors seem to bother me. And the music is terrible. They spent a tremendous amount of money on the animation, though. Especially for all the action scenes.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ascendance of a Bookworm is getting another season, thankfully.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
lawl SAO:

Shinon: I'm Kirito's friend

NPC chick: (wtf they're all female)

also for the love of god Kiritato snap out of it

edit: I also really hate how Japanese orcs look, much prefer the western version

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Peter Grill is funny enough. I thought he wouldn't be smashing ogres the entire time! I was wrong!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Started watching Fireforce as I was kind of bored. Can't say I really like it but the animation is so good I keep watching it.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I can't be the only one that thought this was a fantastic weekend for anime fans! Man There are five must watch for me, and another three that I think are pretty good to keep tuned in for.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I can't be the only one that thought this was a fantastic weekend for anime fans! Man There are five must watch for me, and another three that I think are pretty good to keep tuned in for.

List please so that I can make sure I'm watching them.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
That was very strange that they did that, lol. But, all of the backstory is gone, the fighting scenes are completely different. =O

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Japan sinks is great, lmao. Hope that my best friend from my time in japan ベザ is okay. If not I'm sure someone will give him a hand.

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I finally got around to watching the 2nd half of the last season of My Hero Academia. God damn is this a great show. I stopped watching a few episodes before the Festival thing with Gentleman Criminal.

That big Endeavor battle the last episode was impressive.

Last edited:

Malkav

French Madman
Catching up after a week-end away.
Not sure how I feel about Rent a Girlfriend.
Really liked Uzaki-chan, it's funny.