Summer 2021 Anime Thread

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Again? Hopefully is it for real this time. I can drop 1 of the subs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malkav

French Madman
christ almighty this is absolutely going to happen isnt it?

You know what comes after unending good guys meetings? Unending bad guys meetings.

Can't wait to have Clayman get his shit pushed in though.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know what comes after unending good guys meetings? Unending bad guys meetings.

Can't wait to have Clayman get his shit pushed in though.
This episode actually didn't bother me, I guess because it was a new POV.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
This episode actually didn't bother me, I guess because it was a new POV.

I mean, there was some worldbuilding, it's just such a drag after 5 episodes of nothing.

Second half was fine, introducing new characters. Could have spent less time for the same result on the "Clayman is mind controlling Millim" stuff though.

Just more blue balling otherwise. We're halfway through this half season and nothing has happened basically.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Again? Hopefully is it for real this time. I can drop 1 of the subs.

Last time it was just an agreement to share content. This time it's Sony, who owns Funimation, bought Crunchyroll and will make them one company. Very different situation.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
good, less shit i have to download every season the better. only anime sub i've ever had is CR.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
All the rebuild of Evangelion movies are on Amazon Prime now, including the final one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
They worth it? Think i started on 1.0 awhile back and got bored pretty quick. Story pick up?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
They worth it? Think i started on 1.0 awhile back and got bored pretty quick. Story pick up?

1.11 mostly sticks to the original story. 2.22 and beyond is where things really start to diverge. Definitely worth a watch if you enjoyed the original.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
1.11 mostly sticks to the original story. 2.22 and beyond is where things really start to diverge. Definitely worth a watch if you enjoyed the original.
3+1 confirmed for me that this whole series is about milfs
cff2efeeb38b57571d6064d5b399696f.png

mari saw shinji as a baby and said "imma fuck you!" in 40years since she doesn't age.

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
MHA getting dark as fuck. Incidentally, I noticed a sneaky as fuck easter egg/spoiler back in the Season 4 finale when Endeavor has that flashback while fighting High End.

notshoto.png

Malkav

French Madman
Fena gave me a vibe similar to the old adventure animes we had like 20/30 years ago, stuff like Nadia : the Secret of Blue Water. It was really nostalgic somehow.

It really is a genre we haven't had in a long loooong time and I think I'm going to really enjoy it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Fena gave me a vibe similar to the old adventure animes we had like 20/30 years ago, stuff like Nadia : the Secret of Blue Water. It was really nostalgic somehow.

It really is a genre we haven't had in a long loooong time and I think I'm going to really enjoy it.
fun fact evangelion was gonna be nadia:2

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, I'm now up to date on all of the "new" shows that I've been enjoying. They all interest me in some way or another.

Yeah, full Japanese names. I don't care.

Deatte 5-byou de Battle
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu
Shiroi Suna no Aquatope
100-man no Inochi no Ue ni Ore wa Tatte Iru
Kanojo mo Kanojo
Bokutachi no Remake
Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei
Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki
Re-Main

The rest that I'm watching are season 2+

I'm getting enjoyment out of this season, even if most of you aren't.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I dunno how you can enjoy all those. battle in 5 seconds is the only one that didn't feel like weeb trash out of that lot to me. It's okay.