Supergirl

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
along with supergirl, it looks like CW just greenlit the Live action version of Archie Comics. Riverdale starts this fall. i loved me some archie as a kid. cant wait.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
They just somehow need a Dark Knight show or even a sidekick show like Robin and let it be on CW to allow cross overs.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks like Geoff Johns being in charge of DC stuff is already having an effect. Superman confirmed for the first two episodes next season.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So from what little I read Tom Welling is not the auto go to? They're currently casting someone to play Superman. I see the pluses and minuses but man, really wish he / they would consider it.

Column_sl

shitlord
They should definitely do a Brandon Routh meet up with the new Superman since everything is on CW now.

How Bizzare.

Even more Bizzare, is that SyFy show that is about Krypton itself.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They should definitely do a Brandon Routh meet up with the new Superman since everything is on CW now.

How Bizzare.

i agree with this. routh returns as superman makes sense. that blue faggot he plays now is terrible.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah I'm a pass on that Krypton show. As much as I'd love to see Welling come back, I doubt he would do it. The dude has barely worked as an actor since Smallville.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm

How Bizzare.

Every time I see that I just wonder how they will make a series about the most boring and unnecessary part of the Superman mythos. Because an antiseptic, dispassionate, unemotional, doomed world is a great thing to make into a series. It's like TNG season 1.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Me either, but it is more from a Tom Welling standpoint. After suffering through 10 seasons of Smallville though I can see why the dude wouldn't want to do it anymore, assuming the studio even asked him.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Me either, but it is more from a Tom Welling standpoint. After suffering through 10 seasons of Smallville though I can see why the dude wouldn't want to do it anymore, assuming the studio even asked him.
Apparently they never did ask him. Although I guess it would have been weird since Laura Vandervoort who was supergirl on smallville came back to play Indigo. but yeah Brandon Routh would have been the next best choice if he wasn't already playing the atom in the other series.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/superm...perman-a130456

HUH_sl

shitlord
New Superman looks strange cause 90% of his muscle mass is in his ass.

rrr_img_137223.jpg

There's a bunch of set photos floating around now. I think it looks pretty solid, better than the first promo pic at least.
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/superg...ook-at-a144030
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CokNqddXYAAlISY.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm way behind on season 1, I think I still have like 4 or 5 episodes left. But am I the only one who thinks the martian man hunter is the best part of the show?