Supernatural

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Smallville tanked halfway through. After Lana left it got better, but it had fallen so far that even though every episode was better then the last, it never got back to the greatness of the earlier seasons. Season 9 and 10 were good and worth a watch.

Supernatural on the other hand has remained the same quality since day one

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Supernatural will continue to be good as long as Jensen Ackles hangs around. He is basically the heart and soul of Supernatural at this point. Sam is a horrible actor and not a terribly interesting character, Crowley and Castiel are both good, but they need interaction with Dean to truly shine.

I remember when Ackles was on Smallville briefly, just before Supernatural started. When I heard he was leaving Smallville to go to Supernatural I thought it was a horrible idea and that Supernatural would be awful. Oh, how stupid I was!

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Supernatural will continue to be good as long as Jensen Ackles hangs around. He is basically the heart and soul of Supernatural at this point. Sam is a horrible actor and not a terribly interesting character, Crowley and Castiel are both good, but they need interaction with Dean to truly shine.

I remember when Ackles was on Smallville briefly, just before Supernatural started. When I heard he was leaving Smallville to go to Supernatural I thought it was a horrible idea and that Supernatural would be awful. Oh, how stupid I was!
If thats the asshole Original brother from VD he was fine. On topic of Ackles, i thought he was fine. They just hade him act like a bro

Homsar

Ok pls get Crowley back, also how are demons knowed put by punches and lulz at the demon fearing kevins mom more than crowley... wtf

Homsar

Another worthless episode. More sam and dean emo bs with no Crowley or Cas

Citz

Silver Squire
wow, all of the bad into one boring episode. Ghostfacers, no demons, bullshit stereotypical villains, winchester's drama and copy/paste of the EXACT SAME drama bullshit with the ghostfacer dudes.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Pretty good episode / backdoor pilot and interesting setup for the spin off series.
The comparison with mob families is pretty corny, especially being in Chicago, but intriguing enough anyway to work.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
It was heavy on the typical CW romance stuff, which I'm sure will attract the ladies to the show. I'm not sure that it would be plausible that 5 monster families would form a mob without a shit ton of hunters knowing about it. But it was good enough that I'll watch it. Will be interesting to see where they take it and how the rest of the supernatural universe will come into play.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
God, I hope it doesn't get picked up. The acting was terrible, the plot was boring, and the cliffhanger was stupid as fuck. I think this was the first episode of 'Supernatural' I've seen that I genuinely disliked. Every scene without Sam and Dean was just complete and utter garbage from start to finish.

God, I hope it doesn't get picked up. The acting was terrible, the plot was boring, and the cliffhanger was stupid as fuck. I think this was the first episode of 'Supernatural' I've seen that I genuinely disliked. Every scene without Sam and Dean was just complete and utter garbage from start to finish.
Completely agree.

Boring episode. Made Sam and Dean look silly when shits going down on the lawn of the estate and they're just chillin by the car doing squat so the kid can get some air time/cred by saving the morph dude... that morphs only once in the show. And it's not like they saved money on effects or anything because you never actually see the morph.

Then the kid murders the psycho human at the end? Yeah I get it. Dude needed to be put down, but Sam and Dean usually don't cross the line of killing non-monsters without some kind of moral dilemma for a sec. That kid just aced the fucker cold.

Like Arative said, Not realistic that Hunters wouldn't know that there are 5 families of Monsters running Chicago. They would go balls to the wall to kill them all if they did too. "We'll send a couple of Pros." Bullshit writing, bullshit episode.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Pretty sure he'll be able to summon that knife whenever from wherever soon. I wonder if it has +life on hit too?

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
that was ridiculous when he Jedied that. This show is just stupid amounts of fun to watch. That knife probably has + to some wizard skill and Dean is going to have to trade in the Impala to pay for rerolling it.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Screw that spinoff, just do a spinoff called The Dean Winchester Solo Show.
smile.png