Terminator (2019)

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Already shows too much and its not even the real trailer, just the teaser.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Androgynous female lead is aggressively meh (hard to believe it's the hooker from 2049), dude playing the enemy terminator just doesn't look evil at all. Why does Arnold have a beard lol?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Linda Hamilton still look pretty badass though.

Yeah it seems to show way too much.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Androgynous female lead is aggressively meh (hard to believe it's the hooker from 2049), dude playing the enemy terminator just doesn't look evil at all. Why does Arnold have a beard lol?

Pretty much sums it up for me. Linda Hamilton looks older than my 90 y.o grandma.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty much sums it up for me. Linda Hamilton looks older than my 90 grandma.

It's really a bad look. When you admit you need grandpa and grandma to make your shitty dystopia sellable to the public, you've already failed harder than Salvation did. Did the writers go on strike again or is this the best the last 30 years of Hollywood writing can come up with? Whose dick do you have to suck to be a Hollywood writer because talent obviously isn't a criteria. Screamfeeder Screamfeeder , your take?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The fem-terminator actress is a pretty good actress in most things she has done, but even she won't be able to make the silly looking style of terminator enjoyable. And LUL at the local car-mechanic terminator and his stupid power gimmick.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
No no, see, he's just like the last one but this time he can clone himself! It's +1 gooder
Oh, is that what was happening? Watched the trailer on my phone. Was he shedding his skin to be a second one?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh, is that what was happening? Watched the trailer on my phone. Was he shedding his skin to be a second one?

The "skin" around his mechanical skeleton goops off and forms a human looking copy of himself with his mechanical skeleton being left behind which is also active. So he's either outright cloning himself with a half-copy left behind also active, or the bad terminator this time is the goop around disposable skeleton soldiers, or some shit.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Arnold himself posted the trailer on Reddit, then he did an impromptu AMA about behind the scene stuff. Pretty fucking cool Arnold is just sitting there talking to reddit nerds.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
The trailer looks cool but it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense, I'm hoping the "twist" is 50%+ of the movie takes place in the future that shows why this shit is happening because otherwise its really, really, really hard to figure out how you weave a story that ties together T1 + T2 + "...30 years later, which doesn't really make sense in a time travelling movie..."

The fight sequences don't look like two terminators (or whatever) fighting, it looks like gymnastics

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Any future Terminators died with Miles Dyson

T1000 in aughts be like:

• 1Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
The thing with the planes was kind of cringe, but overall the trailer wasn't bad. It also doesn't particularly make me excited about this movie either which is unfortunate since I really like the franchise on the whole. The first 2 movies and TSCC show were all great and I feel like the 3rd movie gets shit on a bit more than it deserves even if it's certainly not anywhere near the quality of the first 2 films.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
It's really a bad look. When you admit you need grandpa and grandma to make your shitty dystopia sellable to the public, you've already failed harder than Salvation did. Did the writers go on strike again or is this the best the last 30 years of Hollywood writing can come up with? Whose dick do you have to suck to be a Hollywood writer because talent obviously isn't a criteria. Screamfeeder Screamfeeder , your take?
judging by the mexican terminator, looks like they sold out the franchise for a some guacamole.

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

I bet that is Arnold playing the scientist who is a robotics designer and building a T101 prototype this time and NOT Arnold playing yet another reincarnation of terminator.