The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Rams fans rejoice?? As a Dallas fan I'm just glad the glass house that is Bradford now plays for a division rival.
Yeah, I mean the dude gets hurt like every 220 snaps and now you are bringing him into an offense that tries to run 90 plays a game?

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
So lions run a 4-3 right? Why on earth ngata? looks like that D is going to retool for a few years.

radditsu

No please.
Colts could get out before Lucks contract becomes real. And they will have a valid run threat over the next few years. Those first few of Lucks new contract will be south of 20mil guaranteed. You dont pick up a line in free agency. You really need to draft it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Murray is good but he won't get shit running through the Colts O-line.
This. Our O line needs some one who is better than them running through. Gore/Lynch/Bradshaw only guys that come to my mind doing that. I think we're going to use Gore for Goal and Short and use either Boom or DraftRB for yardage gains.

Who knows, maybe we won't be retarded and we'll hire and draft some linemen. We were the #1 offense without much changing, not sure Gore and Johnson needed to be our priority.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Fucking Crickets from San Diego today too. Chiefs are going to be a bitch for us this year too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still boggled about the foles/bradford trade. I just don't get it.

The Eagles have announced the deal, which consists of Bradford for Nick Foles plus three draft picks. The Eagles get from St. Louis a 2015 fifth-round pick, and the Rams get from Philadelphia a 2015 fourth-round pick and a 2016 second-round pick.

While the announcement doesn't mention any other terms, Albert Breer of NFL Media reports that, if Bradford doesn't start eight games, the Eagles get a fourth-round pick back from the Rams. Likewise, if Bradford is injured, the Eagles get a third-round pick from the Rams. (The trigger for the "injury" condition isn't known. Possibly, the third-round pick becomes and issue only if Bradford suffers a season ending injury before Week One.)

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Either team could possibly trade for Mariota if say a team like the Jets picking at 6 feels that Foles or Bradford is the better QB.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would love it if somehow the Eagles still wanted to move up and had to come crawling to us at #5. Not that they'd ever try to move up with someone in division because they know the price would be higher (at least it better be).

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eh they'd likely find a trade partner in Oakland as that team needs more picks to be relevant.

So lions run a 4-3 right? Why on earth ngata? looks like that D is going to retool for a few years.
Lions DC is a 3-4 guy, so, speculation was that if Suh (and likely Fairley) left, making them light on DTs, they might try to retool with a Nose Tackle and make the switch. They could actually probably keep Fairley in this scheme, but I'm guessing he goes for a big payday elsewhere and they address a backup in the draft or other free agent signing. It'll be interesting to see if there is a lot more turnover now, I'm not sure where Ansah, for example, will fit. I know he played OLB some in college, but I don't know if he has the awareness to make that work in the pros.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...ator_tery.html

radditsu

Lions DC is a 3-4 guy, so, speculation was that if Suh (and likely Fairley) left, making them light on DTs, they might try to retool with a Nose Tackle and make the switch. They could actually probably keep Fairley in this scheme, but I'm guessing he goes for a big payday elsewhere and they address a backup in the draft or other free agent signing. It'll be interesting to see if there is a lot more turnover now, I'm not sure where Ansah, for example, will fit. I know he played OLB some in college, but I don't know if he has the awareness to make that work in the pros.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...ator_tery.html
ahh makes sense. Still going to go through a few growing pains on it

Detroit Lions could move to 3-4 if Ndamukong Suh bolts; Jim Caldwell doesn't want to think about it | MLive.com

I find the "Jim Caldwell doesnt want to think about it" part hilarious.