The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You are really going to argue that the AFCE is a stronger division than the NFCN purely on the basis of the Bills sweeping it? Even the weakest team in the north (Bears) was not as bad as the Jets last season. The NFCN might not be the toughest division (its probably average), but even with all the sleeper wins the Bills snagged the ACFE had a losing record against the NFCN last season. So, what, the Pats don't get to pencil in their six free scrimmage wins one year and all of a sudden its the toughest division ever?

The NFCN has put two teams in the playoffs every year for over a decade. When was the last time the AFCE had more than the Pats how up to the playoffs? The fucking BENGALS have been to the playoffs more times in the last decade than the entire rest of that division collectively. If you take the Pats out of that division, the fucking AFCS has more collective playoff wins than they do in the last decade, with even the Jags pitching in a couple years ago. If you had gotten your wish and Philbin had been canned, the entire rest of the division would have turned over coaching staffs last year and been in rebuild mode (which arguably they all have been for the better part of a decade).

The only thing that has improved about Suh's situation is that he is now on a team that doesn't have its nuts nailed to the basement by the legacy of Matt Millen.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
you legit just spoiled that for me

what is wrong with you? Someone fucking ban Regime for that horse shit
Pull your panties up the books have been out for years .

Also I'm not sure the Bears were better than the Jets last year. The Bears were complete garbage.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Even the strongest team in the NFCN (Packers) were no where near as good as the Pats last season. The pats went 4-2 in the AFCE where as the Pack/Lions walked over the cake walk of the divison.

Going to the wildcard game and losing for 5 years doesn't even really compare to the Jets who made it to the AFC Championship back to back years (both playoffs contained the Pats).

No the NFNC hasn't put two teams in the playoffs every year for over a decade lol.

No the AFC South doesn't have more playoff wins in the last decade, or ever.

Put the crack pipe down.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Suktek, Go look it up. I'll wait it won't take long to count AFCE wins that don't include the Pats. And we all know that it won't take long to count the south.

/elevator music

Ok, so Jets with four. The Jags chipped in one (which is more than the Bills and Fins combined), and the Texans with a pair, and then you add the Colts. That is the fucking south. If the Pats were not in the East it would barely qualify as a pro football division. Packers had the same record as the Pats and won head to head. The NFCN division had a much higher win percentage than the AFCE, as well, despite playing more playoff teams.

Look, I am not going to argue that the Lions suck, because they do. But if you put them in place of the Pats in that shitty division and they go from perpetual wild card to number two seed in the AFC. And at least the Packers wait to get into the playoffs to have their coaching meltdowns.

Xevy

Log Wizard
*edit* removed non-football stuff

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/03/11/nic...-detroit-lions

Looks like Fairley is all but gone for the Lions, I didn't really expect him back, nor did I really want him back with his injury history and tendency to get lost in the middle of the game. The last player from the "A+" 2011 draft is now off the team. Shows how stupid draft grades really are.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/feed...swing-and-miss
Some great shit in there.

" Seahawks: D

Their decision not to pick quarterback Andy Dalton could haunt them, especially if Matt Hasselbeck leaves. Could go from first to worst in NFC West. "

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even the strongest team in the NFCN (Packers) were no where near as good as the Pats last season.
You have to admit this statement is at least mildly stupid. Same record, won the head to head meeting, and were basically having almost any coach other than MM at the wheel against the Seahawks from getting to play the Pats again for the Super Bowl. I might even agree that come the end of the year the Pats were a better team than the Packers, but to claim they were nowhere near as good is just an exaggeration.

Now the NFCN sending at least 2 teams to the playoffs for the last decade was also an exaggeration, they've only done that 5 times out of the last 10 years. AFCE has done it 3 times. Each division has seen a 10 win team miss the playoffs during that time as well.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Suktek, Go look it up. I'll wait it won't take long to count AFCE wins that don't include the Pats. And we all know that it won't take long to count the south.

/elevator music

Ok, so Jets with four. The Jags chipped in one (which is more than the Bills and Fins combined), and the Texans with a pair, and then you add the Colts. That is the fucking south. If the Pats were not in the East it would barely qualify as a pro football division. Packers had the same record as the Pats and won head to head. The NFCN division had a much higher win percentage than the AFCE, as well, despite playing more playoff teams.

Look, I am not going to argue that the Lions suck, because they do. But if you put them in place of the Pats in that shitty division and they go from perpetual wild card to number two seed in the AFC. And at least the Packers wait to get into the playoffs to have their coaching meltdowns.
Go ahead and take the Colts out and then compare again. AFCE still wins. No idea why you'd say "LOOK THESE 4 TEAMS HAVE MORE WINS THAN THESE 3 LOL THESE 3 FUCKIN SUCK", that's just moronic.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You are really going to argue that the AFCE is a stronger division than the NFCN purely on the basis of the Bills sweeping it? Even the weakest team in the north (Bears) was not as bad as the Jets last season. The NFCN might not be the toughest division (its probably average), but even with all the sleeper wins the Bills snagged the ACFE had a losing record against the NFCN last season. So, what, the Pats don't get to pencil in their six free scrimmage wins one year and all of a sudden its the toughest division ever?
Pats were 3-1 against the NFC North losing to the Packers at home and destroying everyone else.
Buffalo was 4-0 against the NFC North.
Miami was 2-2 against the NFC North, and lost a nail biter on the final play to GB.
Jets were 0-4.

The AFC East had a winning record, try to use facts, not opinions. Shitbag.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Murray flying out to Philly. If they end up signing him I might be a little sad. That said, if he gets more from them than $7m/yr then they're paying more for him and Matthews than for McCoy. I also think Dallas can match that figure, so we'll see.

Pats were 3-1 against the NFC North losing to the Packers at home and destroying everyone else.
Buffalo was 4-0 against the NFC North.
Miami was 2-2 against the NFC North, and lost a nail biter on the final play to GB.
Jets were 0-4.

The AFC East had a winning record, try to use facts, not opinions. Shitbag.
rrr_img_92608.jpg