The Division 2

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I can't abandon any projects, because if I do I get the sound loop bug and sometimes it just doesn't go away till the next day

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had the same bug (looping sound), ended up making an alt and progressing the story to unlock projects (takes less than an hour). Switched back to my main and bug was gone.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Parking garage mission....each time I do it? It bugs. Either stairs won’t work or bad guys don’t spawn. Anyone else? On PS4.

I am 0 for 4 on it.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I got my gear score to 500. The vast majority of my drops are still below 500 which is really annoying. It's hard to get the right piece with the right rolls, but on top of it you need to be lucky to get it to 500. It didn't feel this way from WT1 to WT4...I feel I was getting mostly gear my GS or higher.

I know a great piece with great roll under 500 is better than a crappy 500, it's still annoying.

That said, it seems to me that it's the open world stuff that's crappy, Proficiency Caches, Big Yellow Chest from taking Control Points or mission rewards seem to award higher gear score items in general.

This is the first time, that I'm at the cap, and have time to really work out on a good build, so the experience is mostly frustrating right now.

I'm still mostly enjoying the game though, I got the starting piece for Nemesis exotic, need to do the invaded Stronghold to get the 2nd piece, and then wait for the weekly reset to get the other pieces when the other Stronghold become invaded.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I am working on builds via the DZ. DZ is a lot of fun :)

But now I am playing other games because I have a TON of time invested in this and I am at the point where I can take my time with the build. I do not like chasing RNG shit though. Wiszh there was static options ala old EQ. The masks were VERY fun to get. :)

spronk

FPS noob
The loot glitch is still there apparently, you can't just do the most egregious thing since they disabled the daily hard/challenge mission which guaranteed a yellow item. But if you do some of the other dailies or weeklies that "stick" - it should stay in your "Projects" page and be marked as "Completed" with a full green circle and checkmark on the projects page - you will get a new purple or yellow item every time you relog or switch instances (group with someone else as leader). You also get the XP which adds up towards clan XP and personal field cache XP, as every level you get a new field box which has slightly higher gearscore drops in it.

It should say "1 Weekly / Daily Challenge Reward Available" in the bottom left window. What I did then was bring up the map, go right to matchmake, and match to Random Activity, join the first invite, then bring up menu, Social, and Leave Group. Every time I'd get 1 new yellow or purple item, 480-500 totally random (weapons too). In about an hour I "farmed" ~50 items this way.

Made me also realize farming random loot is just so boring and lame, sure I coulda stretched this out for a week actually playing instead of just essentially logging in and out but the end result would still have been 99% crap items I vendor, a few items I wear, and a few others I use as infusion fodder.

There are also shit loads of people still playing (at least on xbox), I got invites instantly every time, new group every time, all of them doing random stuff like DZ, bounties, missions, CP3s, etc. Joined in a few times if it was interesting, spent like 30 mins in the DZ farming it and got the LMG exotic and parts for the exotic sniper.

ver_21

Molten Core Raider
Made me also realize farming random loot is just so boring and lame, sure I coulda stretched this out for a week actually playing instead of just essentially logging in and out but the end result would still have been 99% crap items I vendor, a few items I wear, and a few others I use as infusion fodder.

There are also shit loads of people still playing (at least on xbox), I got invites instantly every time, new group every time, all of them doing random stuff like DZ, bounties, missions, CP3s, etc. Joined in a few times if it was interesting, spent like 30 mins in the DZ farming it and got the LMG exotic and parts for the exotic sniper.

I think I've come to the conclusion that this game's brilliance rides almost entirely on its gameplay. The easter eggs and easter egg quests are cool, too. Everything else about it pretty much sucks or is a work in progress.

I say this, and I am playing the hell out of it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yep, hitting GS500 has made me realize that unless item drops are how they were in WT4, the grind fucking sucks. The RNG is just too great. Even with probably close to 100 items that have dropped at GS500, not a single one is worth a shit. That's bad. Real bad.

I'm not saying I want everything given to me. But if it's going to take 200+ hours to farm up a single worthwhile gear set, I'm going to be burnt out in a hurry.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
This game is clear as mud about how these exotic upgrades work. I dismantled the crappy Merciless I got the other day for the exotic components and farmed me up another one with the intention of upgrading it at the crafting table to 500. I snagged the Merciless: Upgrade Gear blueprint from the vendor the day I had the first one drop. I have my new Merciless ready to upgrade, all the necessary components, yet the crafting table tells me I dont have the blueprint. Is there another blueprint out there somewhere Im supposed to have?

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Yep, hitting GS500 has made me realize that unless item drops are how they were in WT4, the grind fucking sucks. The RNG is just too great. Even with probably close to 100 items that have dropped at GS500, not a single one is worth a shit. That's bad. Real bad.

I'm not saying I want everything given to me. But if it's going to take 200+ hours to farm up a single worthwhile gear set, I'm going to be burnt out in a hurry.
And are any of the six piece sets worth using yet?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
This game is clear as mud about how these exotic upgrades work. I dismantled the crappy Merciless I got the other day for the exotic components and farmed me up another one with the intention of upgrading it at the crafting table to 500. I snagged the Merciless: Upgrade Gear blueprint from the vendor the day I had the first one drop. I have my new Merciless ready to upgrade, all the necessary components, yet the crafting table tells me I dont have the blueprint. Is there another blueprint out there somewhere Im supposed to have?
Gotta go to 490 before 500 (the 500 BP uses hte 490 weapon)

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gravel Gravel is pretty much correct, but I suppose a case could be made for using 2pc True Patriot to get the 10% armor damage. You'd need very well rolled mask and holster to justify it though; my TP mask is 44% DtE + health, and holster is CDR + health. The DtE roll is higher than most other ~500GS masks DtE even if they also have Hard Hitting on them, so all I'm really losing out on is being able to put Fill'er Up on my holster. Going to use it in my non-crit/Unhinged + Compensated + Unstoppable Force LMG build and see if I can live without Fill'er Up.

Molten Core Raider
Gotta go to 490 before 500 (the 500 BP uses hte 490 weapon)
If that's the case, Im well and truly confused. This is what I see at the crafting table (apologies for size). According to the materials list, I have everything, including the weapon necessary for the recipe.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Select Item. It will show you the Merciless again. Select it again. Then craft it.

Worst. UI. Ever. (well not as bad as Anthem, but I would rather not waste more energy on that game).

Janx

<Silver Donator>
If that's the case, Im well and truly confused. This is what I see at the crafting table (apologies for size). According to the materials list, I have everything, including the weapon necessary for the recipe.
Ah yeah looks like Merciless doesnt need the 490 upgrade step. Think Jorren had the right answer though. UI for crafting is ass.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

I've been using the True Patriot set and the damage loss is insane. It could be decent with some buffs, but I see no reason to use that (or any others) over just random well rolled pieces of gear. Really disappointed as the set bonus looked really good on paper

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've been using the True Patriot set and the damage loss is insane. It could be decent with some buffs, but I see no reason to use that (or any others) over just random well rolled pieces of gear. Really disappointed as the set bonus looked really good on paper
Yeah, survivability suffers too. No way I'm giving up patience + hard hitting kneepads.