the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
the police are trying to say that I'm a coward. But if the one that committed police intimidation/brutality didn't have his hand on his gun he woulnt seem so tough. later he was adjusting his belt because he knew he caught on camera. He was oing this o he could say i was afriad of his dick. he's the coward.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
What police? You skipped a few details here, or I missed them. Did you call the police on the Kabob Shack for not giving you hours?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Or I'm telling the truth.
Either way, your 30 seconds in the sun have come and gone.

You're a troll or crazy, or both. Having Anne Frank as your avatar just proves my point.

I can't believe this hasn't been rickshawed yet, it's a prime example of what should be. Nothing of value has been added to the board in this thread.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This thread has passed the requirement for Rickshawing per statute 124.1 article C: Threads which contain at least 37% retardation are to be shawed indefinitely.

I'm getting a reading of 76.4%, well over twice the requirement. I think this thread will benefit from more advanced services offered in the Rickshaw. Good luck.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rickshawing this thread is an act of retaliation. Soygen represents the city of boston.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Anne Frank was the Hide 'N Seek champion of the world for several years. You're just a dude who is no longer allowed to make kebabs. Though you may be the troll champion of ReRolled for a short time. The judges haven't decided your fate, yet.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
why are you censoring me?

the police are pressuring people into thinking that im angry in order to protect their self interests. they want me to lose my job and become homeless so they can corner me. the citizens do nothing to stop the ignorance, they'd rather frame me for being angry than give me a job. even here, they send their little girl to surprise me by waking me up so they can say im angry at nothing. it's all just an excuse for illegally obtaining my information. they're trying to cover up this lynch mob mentality.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
why are you censoring me?

the police are pressuring people into thinking that im angry in order to protect their self interests. they want me to lose my job and become homeless so they can corner me. the citizens do nothing to stop the ignorance, they'd rather frame me for being angry than give me a job. even here, they send their little girl to surprise me by waking me up so they can say im angry at nothing. it's all just an excuse for illegally obtaining my information. they're trying to cover up this lynch mob mentality.
Censoring?

1Kz9oEY.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
you arent being censored, we are hiding this thread here for your own protection.

just like anne frank!

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
so i go to work because my manager said to come in today and the shipping/receiving guy immediately says that he doesnt need me there, claiming that my manager tild him that if he has a problem with anyone that he could send them home. i told him that he was creating a problem out of nothing and he said i have a bad attitude. he just doesnt like me, and chose to single me out. its just another example of discrimination.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That's not discrimination, that's them being jerks. It's different. And, frankly (Ann Frankly), who can blame them? Would you want to deal with yourself if you didn't have to?

Status
Not open for further replies.