The Fast Food Thread

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Still rustled that they got rid of the spicy version of these. Wendy's nuggets are vastly superior to McDonald's nuggets in every way. And their spicy is the best spicy anywhere, it was amazing on the nuggets.

View attachment 168668

Whereas they got rid of these, I still consider their chicken tenders to be surprisingly good for a burger joint.... And fried chicken is essentially a part of my personal religion.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
Except McDonalds has buttermilk chicken tenders which are 100x better than anything Wendy's serves.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had the new quarter pounder today and it was damn good! The burger had a grilled flavor to it. Probably fake, but still was good.

• 1Solidarity

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The Wendy's people like to believe they're more natural or something. I think it's mostly in their head. Once you don't give a fuck about manufactured food made into the same 3 shapes over and over billions of times a year, you'll truly learn to love nuggets.

That said Wendy's nuggets aren't bad, but I'd never get them over McD's.
Nah, I just find them better tasting. I don't care if they are made out of Soylent Green, they just taste better. Of course I don't care if others like McDonald's nuggets better, but this is the place we argue about those kinds of petty things!

And it isn't fair comparing buttermilk tenders to nuggets. If we're gonna do that, the Carl's Jr tenders are even better. Well, they were every time I got them except the last time anyway. That last time turned me off of Carl's Jr. forever. My Western Bacon Cheeseburger was complete ass as well as the tenders, so fuck Carl and his Jr. right in the ass. They don't get my money anymore.

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Plus, I've heard that quality varies from location to location with Wendys...
There's 3 Wendys within 20 minutes of me. All 3 rotate which food items suck versus which are good.

There's 10+ McDonalds within 20 minutes of me. All of their nuggets are awful.

• 2Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Nah, I just find them better tasting. I don't care if they are made out of Soylent Green, they just taste better. Of course I don't care if others like McDonald's nuggets better, but this is the place we argue about those kinds of petty things!

And it isn't fair comparing buttermilk tenders to nuggets. If we're gonna do that, the Carl's Jr tenders are even better. Well, they were every time I got them except the last time anyway. That last time turned me off of Carl's Jr. forever. My Western Bacon Cheeseburger was complete ass as well as the tenders, so fuck Carl and his Jr. right in the ass. They don't get my money anymore.

I know they are basically garbage tier but I always liked their Chicken Stars. The fun shape adds +2 to flavor.

Plus they have the style of onion rings I like. At least they did when I moved away 2 years ago.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I like Wendy's nuggets, but not in any quantity. If I buy their 4 for $5 meal, the small (4-5 pieces) nuggets taste great. Fuck sauce, they're good on their own. If I were to buy a 10 piece, it's too much. They don't taste "that" good. I'm not sure why that is, either. Except maybe it's like ice cream. A scoop or two is perfect. A pint? Fuck you, I'm not a chick that was dumped.

• 1Quality Calories

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
yet Tyson nuggets continue to deliver. Growing up the 16 pack for 3.49, I'd smash. Teacup of mayo-based custom sauce - fork to maximize coverage. good times. great times.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Except maybe it's like ice cream. A scoop or two is perfect. A pint? Fuck you, I'm not a chick that was dumped.

I see you tried to make this sentence sound manly but I'm not buying it.

• 2Worf

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I like Wendy's nuggets, but not in any quantity. If I buy their 4 for $5 meal, the small (4-5 pieces) nuggets taste great. Fuck sauce, they're good on their own. If I were to buy a 10 piece, it's too much. They don't taste "that" good. I'm not sure why that is, either. Except maybe it's like ice cream. A scoop or two is perfect. A pint? Fuck you, I'm not a chick that was dumped.

Everything about your post is horribly wrong. More food is always better than less food. What's wrong with you?

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Everything about your post is horribly wrong. More food is always better than less food. What's wrong with you?

giphy.gif

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new McDonald's bacon smokehouse quarter is fucking amazing. I literally said fuck on my first bite.

The new patties are juicy. There's this carmelized onion chili. The two would be too juicy sloppy, except there's bacon strips and fried onion straws so the crispy crunchy acts as a barrier.
What sauce? You may ask. Mayo? Bbq?
Please. Honey mustard!! So novel. So bold. Perfect with both the onion and carmel

Not only would I bang again, I almost did immediately after.

Ps: I ordered double, they charged and delivered single. On first look I thought about complaining, but then I figured I could get a free bite and tell them that's how I found out it was single. (This was when I said "fuuck"). I thought maybe I could get away with two bites before returning.
My moaning grabbed the attention of table cleaner and nearby parent. I didn't want to return it. Checked receipt; single. Yeah.. i'm eating the rest right here as I stand.
Worker came over and asked my opinion. I gave it. Nearby family as audience.

20180629_121309.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
The new McDonald's bacon smokehouse quarter is fucking amazing. I literally said fuck on my first bite.

The new patties are juicy. There's this carmelized onion chili. The two would be too juicy sloppy, except there's bacon strips and fried onion straws so the crispy crunchy acts as a barrier.
Please. Honey mustard!! So novel. So bold. Perfect with both the onion and carmel

Ps: I ordered double, they charged and delivered single. On first look I thought about complaining, but then I figured I could get a free bite and tell them that's how I found out it was single. (This was when I said "fuuck"). I thought maybe I could get away with two bites before returning.
My moaning grabbed the attention of table cleaner and nearby parent. I didn't want to return it. Checked receipt; single. Yeah.. i'm eating the rest right here as I stand.

View attachment 169181

Looks fucking delicious, but your use of the word carmel and carmelized triggers me.

• 1Worf

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks fucking delicious, but your use of the word carmel and carmelized triggers me.
I apologize. Ever since that candy bar commercial with Shaq, I've used "carmel" as an inside joke with myself. mind bottled.

Also, I told a friend:

Nothing.jpg

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 169181

A+. Would eat again. Me and the guy both got the double. Came home, busted it open and even just looking at it elicited "oh my god"s from us both. Next couple of minutes was the sound of eating plus another 10 or so sporadic "oh my god"s as we ate it. I really, really want to put another one in my mouth right now.

• 1Quality Calories