The Fast Food Thread

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
#1 sauce for pizza

EL-YUCATECO.jpg

Since I now live on the east coast, burritos and Thai food are now no longer available and I've been learning to accept falafel as my 5 dollar on the go lunch, It's just not as good as a good spicy pad thai.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Leftover refrigerated cold pizza is almost better than fresh. There is a mom and pop pizza place here where I actually prefer it cold than hot.
I scienced some grocery items. Chicken Cordon Bleu and Chicken Parm - hotpockets basically. Normally 7.25 each, I got them both for $5. Anyway they sucked. Breading way off. but the last of the two pack chicken parm I put in the fridge overnight after cooking. Ate it in the morning almost compulsively, and it was good! would I recommend, not at all, but the difference was at least a 1.2 points improvement

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does anyone else put hot sauce on pizza, or is it just me?

We ordered Pizza Hut for lunch at work, and people were laughing at how much red pepper I was using. I'm not really a fan of Pizza Hut, and the person who ordered added some sort of garlic herb shit on it (no idea the herb). It was pretty terrible. But I'm not gonna throw out pizza, so I literally put a layer of red pepper on top. I stole all the packs of red pepper that no one took when the pizza got there (might have been 10 packs, maybe). My supervisor came to talk to me, saw all the pepper, and asked me WTF. I said something like 'well, I don't have any hotsauce, so red pepper it is'.

He got this look of combined disgust and shock, before saying "You put hotsauce...on pizza?!? YOU'RE RUINING PIZZA DOING THAT!"
I'm learning pizza purists are more common then they should be. With the cheeseburger pizza I shared, they said, "it was good, better than I thought it would be. but it's not pizza."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Let's get this straight. The best pizza is basic cheese with pepperoni. However, everything after that is fair game even pineapple topped pizza (though I hate it). You eat that hot sauce on pizza like a boss and tell the rest of the snobs to choke on frozen grocery pizza from a box.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I will enjoy some cool leftover pizza from the fridge. It’s one of the few products that you can do that with. As far as hot sauce on my pizza I have never even thought to add it I may have to test this out and see. I have always been a go to Sirachia as my hot sauce of choice the others listed here like El Topatio have no real flavor.

Sriracha I use the fuck out of on Chipotle though, whenever I order from that place I load that shit on top.

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Let's get this straight. The best pizza is basic cheese with pepperoni. However, everything after that is fair game even pineapple topped pizza (though I hate it). You eat that hot sauce on pizza like a boss and tell the rest of the snobs to choke on frozen grocery pizza from a box.

Pepperoni as a topping sucks. It's greasy and gets overcooked way too fast. Meatball and sausage are both superior meat toppings.

• 5Supertaster
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I rarely eat Sriracha but I always eat it on my pizza.

I eat the shit out of Sriracha. And Sambal Oelek. But usually on eggs or pizza. Or one of the times I try microwave ramen and it's just missing something.

Sriracha I use the fuck out of on Chipotle though, whenever I order from that place I load that shit on top.

I've tried it on Chipotle, and for some reason the flavor doesn't seem to mesh well. It's probably just that I unconsciously associate Mexican style hotsauce flavors with Mexican food, and Sriracha is a bit different to me.

The last bottle of hotsauce I got was a 1 liter bottle of Valentina. It definitely has its own distinct flavor. I think that I might like Cholula more.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
#1 sauce for pizza

EL-YUCATECO.jpg

Since I now live on the east coast, burritos and Thai food are now no longer available and I've been learning to accept falafel as my 5 dollar on the go lunch, It's just not as good as a good spicy pad thai.
what part of the east coast you at where you can't get great asian? fucking maine?

• 2Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I hear ya'll on Sambal. But try true sichuan garlic/chili in oil. My mom makes the best from scratch. One of these days I will learn that recipe and bottle that shit and become a millionaire.

• 1Like

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
what part of the east coast you at where you can't get great asian? fucking maine?

I never said I cant find good asian food, I just cant get quick 5 to 7 dollar pad thai or curries like you can in Portlands downtown, its all just Halal carts out here. Plus, its all chineese-american shit for the most part, though I did manage to get a 5 dollar banh mi today that was pretty solid.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
That right there is my mom's homemade garlic chili in oil. Its equal parts tasty garlic and pepper. The oil makes it easy to incorporate into anything. They key is the massive amounts of garlic. So if you like garlic (and if you dont wrf?) You end up putting this on everything from hoagies to marina sauce. I stir fry with it. When my mom makes this shit the whole neighborhood is at her door trying to get a small jar. Like I said, I need to bottle this shit and sell it.

Hmmm pic color is a bit off. Should be a tad but redder.

15450035468575587192134534701546.jpg

• 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck would you go to fast food if you are on a diet. You can't be like you know what Burger King I want something healthy. You see this fucking face? You eat full garbage or you don't eat at all.
Someone doesn't understand sarcasm.