The Fast Food Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They opened up a Raising Cane's in Honolulu, right outside of UH Manoa. I gave it a try tonight for dinner. Holy shit, that was great. I was reading that they're just like In-N-Out, in that they never freeze their meat. INO does burgers, RC does chicken. Yum.

If you guys have one near you, you need to try it. I had the Box combo. It's 4 chicken fingers, crinkled fries, coleslaw, dipping sauce & toast. It was $10.46 after tax. The chicken fingers weren't very large, but they tasted amazing. I was happy.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Pepperoni as a topping sucks. It's greasy and gets overcooked way too fast. Meatball and sausage are both superior meat toppings.

Pepproni being too greasy is solved by adding parmesan cheese to soak up the grease.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I tried the BBQ Brisket pizza from Pizza Hut, thinking it would be shredded nicely and evenly on the pizza. I was greatly mistaken, it was just fucking giant blobs or brisket, and it was horrible.
I like that pizza assuming it’s what I’m thinking of. Yeah it’s kind of in little blobs; but the flavor is pretty good, at least by PH standards

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Guys, guys, guys, guys. Guys. Can we just excommunicate Pizza Hut from our lives? It's for the best.

• 2Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Guys, guys, guys, guys. Guys. Can we just excommunicate Pizza Hut from our lives? It's for the best.

So what are you saying is Papa Bless?

57bdKwY.png

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The Dominos near my house has been dropping the ball lately. Always show up where the cheese doesn't appear to have been heated up enough to melt and it doesn't taste right. I've completely written them off with Pizza Hut. I started eating from a small chain called Marco's, it's really damn good.

There is also a mom and pop place across the street that does Tikka Masala pizza as well as classic Italian variants, it's really good stuff.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Papa Murphy's Take and Bake is the only pizza place I go to. Get on my level.

Small caveat when I am forced to go to Mod Pizza for team lunch.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Papa Murphy's Take and Bake is the only pizza place I go to. Get on my level.

Small caveat when I am forced to go to Mod Pizza for team lunch.
They just closed the Papa Murpheys near me. Faggot college kids just buy Pizza hut or something. Cowboy for 13 bucks oh how I will miss thee.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
They just closed the Papa Murpheys near me. Faggot college kids just buy Pizza hut or something. Cowboy for 13 bucks oh how I will miss thee.

Jesus. College faggots can't even bother to put something into the oven? Murphy's had the best coupons you could double up with and often get the family size Cowboy or whatever you wanted for $10-13. Can't beat that shit. Especially if you're a broke ass college student.

The smart kids probably figured this one out immediately.

Murphy's parlors always smell like fresh dough and deliciousness too.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Arbynator, yea or nay? Might hit it up tomorrow...

I mean I liked it, but I usually already get a beef n cheddar and put horsey and arby sauce on it while eating curly fries. So it's not like a reach for me. I did get the double and it was a good amount of meat, not sure if getting the half pound would be as good.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Think I am going to pull the trigger and hit "In A Tub" tomorrow, and take pictures for Soygen Soygen

Not sure how many of the powdered cheese tacos I'm going to get.

• I'm going to have to get an order of onion rings AND mushrooms
  • one of the 'everything' burritos
  • Tenderloin sandwich? Might be a gamble but gotta try it
  • Maybe 5-10 tacos?
Not sure about the pocket burgers.

Tried to get a buddy to go with me as a witness, but he's probably more disgusted at the concept of powdered cheese tacos than anyone on here. I think his exact words, when trying to con him into going, was 'fuck you'

Will take pics. This will be a metric fuckton of grease though; hoping I don't get sick, but my body is ready.

31753580_1709402535762656_6062124438818652160_n.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
When I was living in Kansas City I busted out some in a tub. I had the same wtf reaction when I first learned of powdered cheese tacos but they are some amazing cheap eats. I mean you will be ass blasting them out a few hours later but up until that point they are awesome.

• 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I mean I liked it, but I usually already get a beef n cheddar and put horsey and arby sauce on it while eating curly fries. So it's not like a reach for me. I did get the double and it was a good amount of meat, not sure if getting the half pound would be as good.
The single was good, 1/2 balance was off. Imagine double is where it's at

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Think I am going to pull the trigger and hit "In A Tub" tomorrow, and take pictures for Soygen Soygen

Not sure how many of the powdered cheese tacos I'm going to get.

• I'm going to have to get an order of onion rings AND mushrooms
  • one of the 'everything' burritos
  • Tenderloin sandwich? Might be a gamble but gotta try it
  • Maybe 5-10 tacos?
Not sure about the pocket burgers.

Tried to get a buddy to go with me as a witness, but he's probably more disgusted at the concept of powdered cheese tacos than anyone on here. I think his exact words, when trying to con him into going, was 'fuck you'

Will take pics. This will be a metric fuckton of grease though; hoping I don't get sick, but my body is ready.

View attachment 186404
What's this pocket burger business?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like