Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That stuff has been around for years

1598040110803.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
That reminds me. I found myself walking down the breakfast cereal aisle the other day for the first time in literally years.

My God, there are some amazing cereals nowadays. I'd have killed for as a kid. So many twists in cinnamon toast crunch, fruity pebbles, etc. I even saw a sour patch kids cereal.

I'm seriously considering a cereal binge to celebrate the boys season 2.

• 1Quality Calories

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That reminds me. I found myself walking down the breakfast cereal aisle the other day for the first time in literally years.

My God, there are some amazing cereals nowadays. I'd have killed for as a kid. So many twists in cinnamon toast crunch, fruity pebbles, etc. I even saw a sour patch kids cereal.

The sour patch kids are trash. Making milk sour isn't a good idea. By themselves they aren't bad.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Funny thing today. I had the best cheesesteak in years at.... a hospital cafeteria. Shocked is an understatement.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Funny thing today. I had the best cheesesteak in years at.... a hospital cafeteria. Shocked is an understatement.
I'm a vendor in hospitals every single day and some are good, others suck ass. It's a weird thing. Some places you'd never expect to have good food blow you away!

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Some of the hospitals invest in all the niceities to draw in more elective stuff. Nice suites, good food, etc. Doesn't hurt having people come in you know have the money beforehand.

I just got a "smorgasbord" for dinner from BBQ place. All smoked

2 Sausage links (near foot long, longer than a standard bun)
1/2 rack of Ribs (full size ribs, not that weird baby shit)
1/2 lb brisket
1/2 lb pulled pork
4 smoked wings

$34. Pretty fucking great. Gonna be burping dry rub for the next couple hours. Added bonus.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm a vendor in hospitals every single day and some are good, others suck ass. It's a weird thing. Some places you'd never expect to have good food blow you away!

I'm at this hospital usually 4-5 times a year when I bring someone for testing. This is the first time I've ever had anything better than decent. Also the first time I had ever seen cheesesteaks on their grill menu. I should have known as soon as I ordered it and the black guy cooking it was like "aww you know what to eat boy!" lol.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

I've tried the churros variation of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. The original is better. But they are thicker pieces and absorb more milk as you eat them so that's a plus.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Amazon brought me those buldak curry boxes while I was asleep today. Will be trying that out tonight for lunch.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Mom was visiting this weekend so made her some of the Samyang 1x and she was just like chomp chomp chomp, this is just fine. Now I need to order her the 2x.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
They had another type on the shelves today, bringing it up to 8. Buldak (no curry) and I bought a package. Will report back whenever I get around to trying them.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've become addicted to the Dark Chocolate flavored Blue Diamond almonds. They are not chocolate coated. Better word for it would be like cocoa dusted or something.

Buuuuut they have the exact same flavor as Cocoa Pebbles which were was my absolute favorite childhood cereal.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I've become addicted to the Dark Chocolate flavored Blue Diamond almonds. They are not chocolate coated. Better word for it would be like cocoa dusted or something.

Buuuuut they have the exact same flavor as Cocoa Pebbles which were was my absolute favorite childhood cereal.
almond mms are cheaper

if you dont' want the candy shell, get the dove

Sevens

Log Wizard

This might look like a "Old persons healthy cereal" but they are better than most of the kids stuff
I would buy a box of this and had to tell my kids they couldnt eat them until I at least got a bowl.
Pretty much like oatmeal cookies (without the raisins)
bran.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users