The Fast Food Thread

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
My diet is going to start consisting of nothing but ramen if my grocery store keeps getting new types in. They had this today

20200828_103747.jpg

It wasn't bad, but nothing special. The noodles weren't any more chewy than usual despite the package using it as a focus point. The flavour was somewhere between the usual kimchi flavour and a more spicier beef.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My diet is going to start consisting of nothing but ramen if my grocery store keeps getting new types in. They had this today

View attachment 297527

It wasn't bad, but nothing special. The noodles weren't any more chewy than usual despite the package using it as a focus point. The flavour was somewhere between the usual kimchi flavour and a more spicier beef.
the ones that are "noodle soup" are like that, blander than regular b/c it's meant to be drunken

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Abything other than olive oil, homemade wine vinegar and salt ruins a salad.

I love balsamic. Olive oil, balsamic, dijon, salt, pepper. Then I'll add something based on the salad ingredients. Maybe ginger or honey.

• 2Quality Calories

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Holy shit, the spicy ramen is the best thing ever to deal with a stuffy nose
Not to derail but I've fallen in love with these like chapstick tubes you snort from the pharmacy. Take a decongestant pill but snort one for fairly fast relief and the pill to hopefully sustain.

My costo has new Tonkatsu rammen bowl things. 6 or 8 in a long narrow box. As directed too brothy I think, but a great candidate for adding your own shit into it. (Hard boiled egg, roast beef, sardines etc) Comes with separate chili oil packet so you can have it more chicken noodle soup like in it's warm savoryness or add a little kick. Only beef with that is it likes to float on the top so it's hard to get it really absorbed onto the noodles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Motherfucking pretzel burgers are back at Wendy's! Woohoo!

I shit you not, every single time we go to Wendy's now, my coworker bitches about them taking away the pretzel burgers. According to the internet it has been 5 years. It was her favorite thing, even though we both always get spicy chicken sandwiches, she made exceptions for that burger.

I've got our lunch pre-ordered on the app and it says they have them, so they better not let her down. Honestly I'm more excited about the bun than the burger (can sub it in for an extra dollar), but now at least she'll shut the fuck up!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Not to derail but I've fallen in love with these like chapstick tubes you snort from the pharmacy. Take a decongestant pill but snort one for fairly fast relief

You can use those as a sneaky device for doing coke in public too.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
damn these are straight addicting.

bringin them on my next hike.

1599172946153.jpeg

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Not fast food but just as bad for your. Made some rice with lap cheong and sweet soy. Soo good.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Welp, Nov. 5th is the last day for Mexican Pizzas, the shredded chicken items, and pico de gallo at Taco Bell. Which kind of ends their "Fresco" items as well with pico going.

• 1RAGE
  • 1Rustled
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

walmart is pretty great w/ the asian section, for being literally in the middle of America, i consider 2 full sections (i consider it a section where you see the shelf break) good, but it seems like no one buys the stuff except me, so stuff is always on clearance.

18oz of cocnut juice (not water, but real coconut and pulp) for $1.06, tastes better than the goya can

• 2Like