The Fast Food Thread

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Turns out I bought the Buldak Curry flavour and not the base Buldak.

It's pretty decent. Spicy without being stupid spicy and has an actual flavour to it other than BURNING like the base Spicy chicken types.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A New Challenger has arrived!

My local McDonald's finally got spicy mchicken sandwiches recently, even though the chicken patty they use I feel is no different than the one used in the breakfast sandwiches. Pepper is their spice of choice to make it "spicy", so who knows.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I got a spicy chicken sandwich from some local hip spot. Seemed proper with the apple slaw and pickles. Very disappointing. Weak as shit on the spice level, flavorless slaw, just a massive disappointment. Would much, much rather have a Wendy's spicy chicken. The bread and curly fries were really good, but the fact that they called that spicy was downright offensive.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
McD's had one legit hot item that I still want back. It was the bacon habanero ranch quarter pounder. I am looking forward to those spicy nugs though. McD's still has the best fast food nuggets.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I got a spicy chicken sandwich from some local hip spot. Seemed proper with the apple slaw and pickles. Very disappointing. Weak as shit on the spice level, flavorless slaw, just a massive disappointment. Would much, much rather have a Wendy's spicy chicken. The bread and curly fries were really good, but the fact that they called that spicy was downright offensive.

Wendy's spicy chicken is good. Do you like it more than Chick Filets spicy deluxe? I love chick filets.

McD's had one legit hot item that I still want back. It was the bacon habanero ranch quarter pounder. I am looking forward to those spicy nugs though. McD's still has the best fast food nuggets.

Man, McDonalds had some insanely good burgers, like some bbq burger, but ever since COVID-19 they all seem to have the most basic menus.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wendy's spicy chicken is good. Do you like it more than Chick Filets spicy deluxe? I love chick filets.

Been too long since I've had a Chik-Fil-A spicy sandwich. Not too many of those around me. I do really enjoy the spicy chicken biscuit though and I assume that's the same kind of chicken. I'll have to do a side-by-side for science some day.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Going to the office for the first time in months tomorrow. I’ll be the only one. Going to have my first fast food lunch alone at the office since this started. I cannot wait. Still can’t decide if I want to just get wild as fuck on the Taco Bell menu, or hit w Wendy’s, or something else.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Going to the office for the first time in months tomorrow. I’ll be the only one. Going to have my first fast food lunch alone at the office since this started. I cannot wait. Still can’t decide if I want to just get wild as fuck on the Taco Bell menu, or hit w Wendy’s, or something else.
don't open the fridge

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Out here, these are a Sam's Club Exclusive. Giant bag (17 oz) for around $5.50. They're really good. It's "Sweet Corn" flavor, but it really does taste a lot like corn chowder in chip form. Awesome.

They're actually a big Korean chip that they released in America. I suggest getting them.

8801117784409-f.jpg
sub-buzz-737-1588701746-6.png
We got these in a second flavor this week. Sweet Cinnamon flavor. I haven't opened the bag yet, but I can only imagine that it tastes like those Taco Bell cinnamon twists. Because... well, it probably will.

This is what the bag looks like (except it's in English).
Turtle-Chips-Cinnamon-600x600.jpg

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Post your breakfast

bacon egg and cheese muffin.

damn good

1598437690183.jpeg

Hash Browns x2
2x chicken biscuits

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yknow milk n cookies like w/ oreos? na fuck that weak shit. I've made a epiphany.

Take a cream and sugared coffee, take a oreo or knock off brand "thin" oreo. Sink it into the briny depths then waterboard it a few times with a spoon until it visibly starts to smear. It's like instant hot fudgy brownie.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mmm McDonald's for dinner. Dat hotel life... Lol. Just not feeling like putting in the effort for more.

• 1Quality Calories

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Ok frito burrito lovers I came us with an approximate solution. Order the new beefy burrito from the dollar menu, sub real cheese for nacho cheese, no rice, add red strips. Those are the crunch in the new nacho cheese double thing on the dollar menu. The extras make each one two bucks but it is as close as I could get.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
My breakfast today was Samyang 2x spicy ramen. It DID have ham and eggs in it:

1598550954976.png

and I like how they put the Scoville heat units on the packaging like they're calories...

1598551045108.png

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This is the Cooking Thread snob in me. But I always make my own salad dressing. Store bought is terrible.

• 2Like