The Fast Food Thread

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Welp, Nov. 5th is the last day for Mexican Pizzas, the shredded chicken items, and pico de gallo at Taco Bell. Which kind of ends their "Fresco" items as well with pico going.
Fucking Taco Bell. When I went the other day I was just thinking to myself the Shredded Chicken burrito could be a good reasonably priced item to get consistently

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fucking Taco Bell. When I went the other day I was just thinking to myself the Shredded Chicken burrito could be a good reasonably priced item to get consistently

I can honestly say I only got those items once or twice and I personally didn’t care for them but it sucks for you guys that like them.

They need to bring back the chipotle double stack taco. Nacho ones are shit tier compared.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I can honestly say I only got those items once or twice and I personally didn’t care for them but it sucks for you guys that like them.

They need to bring back the chipotle double stack taco. Nacho ones are shit tier compared.

Taco bell over here in Japan got rid of any other meat other than "mild beef"

I asked if they were joking and then walked out. I didn't go there that often but I certainly won't bother going again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Welp, Nov. 5th is the last day for Mexican Pizzas, the shredded chicken items, and pico de gallo at Taco Bell. Which kind of ends their "Fresco" items as well with pico going.
Welp, won't be going there ever again.

• 2Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>

They need to fire some people at Taco Bell HQ. That and I hope they get a class action false advertising claims as they keep listing their boxes as $5 in the app but change to $5.99 at check out.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
They've really removed any reason to go to Taco Bell other than an occasional Baja Blast.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I believe they're doing this so they can make their orders as fast as possible. I'm sure they did their research of which items they could keep and pump out as fast as possible to make up for lost sales. Though the posts in this thread aren't promising.

Hekotat

Well they've gotten rid of everything that was unique and loved, items people went to taco bell to find for decades. Now they have what, Tacos and Burriots that aren't cheaper than most other places that are better? Why would I go?

• 3Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
taco bell is doing this, b/c they are faggots

In eliminating the Mexican Pizza, the brand said eco-conscious fans might be heartened to learn that getting rid of the item will help Taco Bell in its effort to “leave a lighter footprint on our planet.”

“Currently, Mexican Pizza packaging accounts for over 7 million pounds of paperboard material per year in the U.S.,” the company said.

and they want you to eat fucking leaf

leafy taco!!!
“And while change is hard, a simplified menu and innovation process will leave room for new fan favorites, continued progress in categories such as plant-based diets, and even opportunities for the return of some classics on a limited time basis,”

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
You are 10,000% correct they are faggots. They probably hired some woke vegan BLM losers to head the goddamn company and they should get trash fucked for it. Cutting down on the menu sure whatever, cutting out staples of what made Taco Bell nah go fuck yourself.

Where did Taco Bell have the edge before? Well they were one of the first with the cheap menu 69/79/99 menu which they totally removed and fucked over the years. They no longer carry Choco Tacos, they get rid of Volcano Taco's and Lava Sauce.

All they have now is Baja Blast and overpriced combos, well that shit ain't gonna keep these troglodytes in business.

• 3Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'll miss the Shredded Chicken Burritos. I could get like 3 of them for less than 5 dollars and be full for half a day. The best part is they're going to crank down on their production line to make it more efficient then learn it wasn't the ingredients it was the employees and they'll just lose a bunch of costumers who lost their favorite items.

• 2Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I've had Taco Bell once in the last decade. Perhaps twice before that. I'll never eat there again. Not because they are getting rid of people's favourites, but because their food is shit.

• 3Like
  • 2Picard
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll never eat there again. Not because they are getting rid of people's favourites, but because their food is shit.
1599341493226.gif

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hekotat

Spicy Jalepeno Frito's is my new favorite Frito, move over chili cheese.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Arbys was a miss for a change. New steak Philly cheese. $6 and change. Got it for 3. Would not buy again. Looks big but I ate it in like 2 minutes. Their usual big specials I almost get tired eating and leave me full. I could eat 3 of these except the spicy was kinda crap. Odd almost bbq sauce on it. Not really spicy and I'm pretty wimpy.

Will stick to gyro and pizza slider.

20200902_145817.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like