The Fast Food Thread

Fucker

Log Wizard
This is total faggotry. I only ever ate 4 or 5 things at taco bell really. Beefy Frito Burrito - gone. Nacho Supreme -Gone. Shredded Chicken Burrito with extra sauce- Going. Only other normal item were steak Chalupa's and an occasional Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Pretty much have no reason to ever go back. Ive not been there since the first cancellation took effect.

Is there anything left on their menu? Giving customers less of a choice seems like a really weird move. Pretty soon, the only thing they will offer is the 1.5 cheese taco.

254.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The Japan version wasn't that spicy but nothing is spicy here. I'd hope they'd kick the spice level up for an American release.

Go to CoCo Ichiban and order a 10. If you're in Tokyo, the fat girl from the Philippines at the ueno shop made it hot enough that I thought it was spicy even with my heat tolerance as a 10/10. I spice pretty much everything with 100k cayenne, though. One of the few people in tokyo who understood english pretty good, too.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Go to CoCo Ichiban and order a 10. If you're in Tokyo, the fat girl from the Philippines at the ueno shop made it hot enough that I thought it was spicy even with my heat tolerance as a 10/10. I spice pretty much everything with 100k cayenne, though. One of the few people in tokyo who understood english pretty good, too.

Well sure, there are a few places that can specialize in spicy. Coco is one of them, also this Ramen, Mouko Nakamoto TanTanmen did me dirty:

1599803175212.png

Also Kikanbo which combines szechuan pepper and chilli spice knocked me off my feet as well.

But in general, if you see "spicy" in Japan, it's not even going to tingle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Does taco bell think their customers give a shit about their attempts to save the environment? Do they think people go to taco bell to send a message? No, people go to taco bell because they're drunk and lost everything but the 2.25$ in their pocket somewhere earlier in the night.

Sadly those days are long over, Taco Bell is fucking expensive for how much it takes to actually fill you up. I can go to McD's and get like 2 McChicken and be good. If I go to Taco Bell I'm spending like 4x that

• 1Truth!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
All Taco Bell needs to really bring back is the original Chili Cheese and Frito Burrito, what they brought back was an insult.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Used to like Jack in the box in Texas. Tried one in co in a bad area and was awful. New one built in a nice ish area. Thinking of giving it a try. They have a fried variety box of season fries mozz stick and onion rings I think I want to try.

Not sure what else might be worth a gamble.

• 1Quality Calories

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And let me rep a style of meat that is hard to find. Pork Al Pastor is a thing of beauty when made right. There was this guy with a taco truck that had absolutely magical al pastor that won me over. Why has this shit never made it mainstream? I gotta do the work myself for this one.

Al pastor is standard out here in CA. Every Mexican place will have it. And it's typically my go-to at all of them.

• 1Quality Calories

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
This should probably go in the jimmy rustle thread, but I'm fucking done with Taco Bell now. True, it is just the two locations near me that have fucked me, but since they are removing literally everything "special" that I can't get from any other Mexican drive-thru except Baja Blast, I'm done. They just shorted me my twists for about the fourth time in two months, and also the chips to go with my nacho cheese. I should have known better, but they fucking "Covid seal" that shit now, and I specifically even asked if my twists were in there before driving away, and my coworker was on her phone so didn't check the bag like she normally does, so yet again I got fucked. Left them a nasty online feedback, but since there is no way to contact me outside of my phone number in case I win their sweepstakes I don't imagine I'll ever hear shit back. I have called the restaurant in the past to tell them they fucked me, and they tell me to mention it next time I go through the drive-thru...and they never seem to have any record of it when I do. Oh, and their shitty app never fucking works either. And the restaurant in the other direction I'm pretty sure gave me food poisoning last time, so I haven't been back there for months either.

So, anyone know where a Wakandan can get some Baja Blast Zero without having to go to these faggots?

• 1Solidarity

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This should probably go in the jimmy rustle thread, but I'm fucking done with Taco Bell now.

lol the mods locked tacobell sub on reddit in protest until they bring back mexican pizza. You are not alone.

• 1Solidarity

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Used to like Jack in the box in Texas. Tried one in co in a bad area and was awful. New one built in a nice ish area. Thinking of giving it a try. They have a fried variety box of season fries mozz stick and onion rings I think I want to try.

Not sure what else might be worth a gamble.
I have one near my home that's all right. Have only gone a couple times, so I haven't really explored their menu yet. The mini tacos were all right.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Jack in the Box is terrible.

Sometimes I think the only reason they expanded out where I live, is that they couldn't compete with In & Out and was looking for easier markets.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
New place opened down the road. Gonna try it out.
Signature item is a double steak burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches. Topped with buffalo wing dip, Breaded chicken patty dipped in hot sauce, bacon, and flaming hot Cheetos.

served with a half pound of beer cheese soaked French fries. If you eat it in 10 minutes it’s free.

• 2Mother of God

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Oh I forgot it has Mac and cheese on it too. 5 pounds total. Going to get a babysitter and go tomorrow I’m so excited

• 2Worf