The Fast Food Thread

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, I'm not the only one? I snort it on the daily, and keeps the nose in tip-top shape!!
View attachment 299918
OMG cut those fingernails!!

First I read that yet another Taco Bell item I enjoy (pizza) is going away, after they already fucked me on the greatest item ever (enchirito) and then got rid of double decker tacos...and then I have to see those fingernails that would probably make girls jealous with how long they are! I'm so triggered!! I can literally hear them scraping across paper right now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
OMG cut those fingernails!!

First I read that yet another Taco Bell item I enjoy (pizza) is going away, after they already fucked me on the greatest item ever (enchirito) and then got rid of double decker tacos...and then I have to see those fingernails that would probably make girls jealous with how long they are! I'm so triggered!! I can literally hear them scraping across paper right now.
My wife loves it when I scratch her back!!

giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These hit next week. Can't wait to get a 20 pc.

I watched this video the other day, and he said they weren't that spicy. Hopefully they change it for the US market, but I doubt they do.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Those videos make me mad because I'm 90% sure they throw away most of that after the video.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Those videos make me mad because I'm 90% sure they throw away most of that after the video.

Yep. Fuck him for not feeling the food guilt that makes me finish all of the leftover fries/nuggets/cheeseburgers my kids leave behind after my 2 double cheeseburgers and fries.

• 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Popeyes spicy chicken sandwich x 2
Apple pie
12 piece combo Cajun fries and Ghost Pepper wings

so fucking good

E327C9F6-CF65-427A-850C-DF818FFE2406.jpeg
EE912557-B2CA-4CCE-BBE7-BD38E2E956DC.jpeg
CFBF27E4-A672-4F36-8CB5-1CB2D8231D86.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
paolo makes good jap guides tho, i used his vids for japan travel

he also has a nice day in the life of a jap series

why can't we have this as our UPS ppl?

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Their fries are hotly debated in the Fast Food circles. Some love them. Some (me) hate them. But they definitely don't skimp on giving you enough. Cajun style is recommended by most, but personally doesn't make them much better to me.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You are 10,000% correct they are faggots. They probably hired some woke vegan BLM losers to head the goddamn company and they should get trash fucked for it. Cutting down on the menu sure whatever, cutting out staples of what made Taco Bell nah go fuck yourself.

Does taco bell think their customers give a shit about their attempts to save the environment? Do they think people go to taco bell to send a message? No, people go to taco bell because they're drunk and lost everything but the 2.25$ in their pocket somewhere earlier in the night.

And let me rep a style of meat that is hard to find. Pork Al Pastor is a thing of beauty when made right. There was this guy with a taco truck that had absolutely magical al pastor that won me over. Why has this shit never made it mainstream? I gotta do the work myself for this one.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Welp, Nov. 5th is the last day for Mexican Pizzas, the shredded chicken items, and pico de gallo at Taco Bell. Which kind of ends their "Fresco" items as well with pico going.
This is total faggotry. I only ever ate 4 or 5 things at taco bell really. Beefy Frito Burrito - gone. Nacho Supreme -Gone. Shredded Chicken Burrito with extra sauce- Going. Only other normal item were steak Chalupa's and an occasional Cheesy Gordita Crunch. Pretty much have no reason to ever go back. Ive not been there since the first cancellation took effect.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I watched this video the other day, and he said they weren't that spicy. Hopefully they change it for the US market, but I doubt they do.

The Japan version wasn't that spicy but nothing is spicy here. I'd hope they'd kick the spice level up for an American release.