The Fast Food Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Tried this place today. Ended up reminding me of a shitty Steak N Shake.. 2/10 thumbs down sucked asshole.

View attachment 373323

View attachment 373325

23h1o4.jpg

anything called a steak burger is going to be garbage guaranteed

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
man wish I had Culver’s next to me too but I’d probably die.

Their cheese curds are the bomb. I wish I went there today instead of that jogger joint Freddy's. I thought hell lets try something different I've never given this place a go.. fuck me I could of had a bacon butter burger instead.

beb-int-curds.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Swedish Fish - Italian ice
Island fusion - gelati

9CE404AD-A820-4708-80EA-67ECF712BB76.jpeg
Let’s fuckin go

• 6Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
1632582948078.jpeg

The bacon flavor runs strong in these chips. I especially like how there’s just a hint of the flavor you’d get from the thin charred layer on smoked bacon. Pretty delicious.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, their moz sticks are Smed approved.
My kids will devour Mozz sticks. They are so damn good!!

I've discovered I'm lactose intolerance like a little bitch though and so things like that will give me bloats and enough gas to power a small city for a week. :(

• 2Thoughts & Prayers

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
My kids will devour Mozz sticks. They are so damn good!!

I've discovered I'm lactose intolerance like a little bitch though and so things like that will give me bloats and enough gas to power a small city for a week. :(
i'm chinese so milk hates me, just eat a moz stick a day and your farts will go away

either your gut get used to the dairy or you just keep on farting, either way moz sticks are amazing, so it's win win

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone grabbed the KFC chicken sandwich? I figure there's a better chance that it's good than mcdonalds, but my hopes are never high when it comes to KFC.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone grabbed the KFC chicken sandwich? I figure there's a better chance that it's good than mcdonalds, but my hopes are never high when it comes to KFC.
It's pretty solid. Better than BK or McDonalds but not as good as Popeyes or the legit chicken places.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users