The Fast Food Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I honestly have no idea what they are thinking. Maybe they saw a french dip sandwich and thought they could do it better? I've never seen anything like it before and I won't be touching it even for science.

They lifted restrictions for businessmen for like a week, and had about 12,000 applications to come in. Then the new variant hit and they shut up tight again.

I wouldn't expect to be able to come here until late 2022.
word? alright then cool looking out

are they doing any crazy shit or is it just mask up 24/7 and a squirt of pochacho santitizer

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
word? alright then cool looking out

are they doing any crazy shit or is it just mask up 24/7 and a squirt of pochacho santitizer

Everything's open and there's no restrictions or rules. They just aren't letting dirty foreigners in to infect us.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I.. er... what?

Left is "Italian raw ham" right is "American cream cheese"

View attachment 386648
The ham thing is super common in europe. They just throw it out at room temp in super markets all over the place. It's a bit of a culture shock, but best I can describe, it's kinda like ham jerky. A nice thin slice with cheese and a cracker can make an excellent snack-time. In europe they've been doing that thousands of years. Since I'd never want to eat beef jerky on a bun, this idea looks pretty stupid.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Everything's open and there's no restrictions or rules. They just aren't letting dirty foreigners in to infect us.
This must be the biggest Japanese wet dream, they seem to be a very xenophobic culture.
Any excuse to keep the foreigners out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well boys, I have a 24 hour grinding session coming up in EQ since the release of PoP on TLPs. Naturally, I wanted to get my body in peak physical performance mode, so I hit up Del Taco - my first trip to fast food in almost 2 months.

Went with my staple - Macho Fry, Macho Diet Coke, and Chicken Spicy Jack Quesadilla. Because I haven't tried their new quesadilla tacos yet, I threw in the Carne Asada one.

Holy fuck, bros. My mouth was in heaven. I wish I had ordered 10 of those fuckers. Downside is they were like $2.69 a pop, but I guess that's the reality of Brandon's America. 10/10 fast food item, highly recommend - cheesy as fuck.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hate frozen pizza that doesn't come with cardboard on the bottom of it. Fail packaging design. Ditch the fucking box, and give me something to put my pizza on.

joz123

Potato del Grande
I hate frozen pizza that doesn't come with cardboard on the bottom of it. Fail packaging design. Ditch the fucking box, and give me something to put my pizza on.
Just put your pizza on the box.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Or buy a cutting board. You're a grown up now you can do that sort of thing.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if he meant tostino's that have ditched the box and now is just a thin plastic wrapper. Used to reuse the box like that myself.
Totinos goes on plate and then gets folded into taco shape. No cutting required

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Totinos goes on plate and then gets folded into taco shape. No cutting required
Oh I sped read. I thought he was just bitching about cooking/holding. I taco that shit too just using the box as a plate as once I start eating it lasts like 2 minutes anyways as I inhale it.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well boys, I have a 24 hour grinding session coming up in EQ since the release of PoP on TLPs. Naturally, I wanted to get my body in peak physical performance mode, so I hit up Del Taco - my first trip to fast food in almost 2 months.

Went with my staple - Macho Fry, Macho Diet Coke, and Chicken Spicy Jack Quesadilla. Because I haven't tried their new quesadilla tacos yet, I threw in the Carne Asada one.

Holy fuck, bros. My mouth was in heaven. I wish I had ordered 10 of those fuckers. Downside is they were like $2.69 a pop, but I guess that's the reality of Brandon's America. 10/10 fast food item, highly recommend - cheesy as fuck.
PoP TLP almost gives me the itch to play.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I haven't hit up chik-fil-a breakfast in a long while, forgot how great it is. Spicy chicken butter biscuit with honey all over, perfect. I'm not a fan of their fries, but damn I love their hasbrowns. I regret getting only two orders. Then a frosted lemonade to wash it all down. It's like a lemonade dreamsicle. So good.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Pop was one of my favorite expansions, it’s a shame that they released it only half finished. That and Velious were peak EQ. Kunark was good but not as good, and luclin sucked massive dicks. Kinda wish sometimes I had no responsibilities so I could actually play in one of the TLPs when they first start and poop sock my way through the glory days.

On the food side, had the grilled cheese burrito thing from Taco Bell a few days back. Overall pretty good but nothing all that standout.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Pop was one of my favorite expansions, it’s a shame that they released it only half finished. That and Velious were peak EQ. Kunark was good but not as good, and luclin sucked massive dicks. Kinda wish sometimes I had no responsibilities so I could actually play in one of the TLPs when they first start and poop sock my way through the glory days.

On the food side, had the grilled cheese burrito thing from Taco Bell a few days back. Overall pretty good but nothing all that standout.

I tried that too and had the same impression.

Grilled stuffed burrito box
Chalupa Supreme
Dorito nacho cheese taco
Cinnamon twist
And a Baja Blast
Total was $10

$10 for a box is ass. I pretty much never go to Taco Bell anymore and it used to be the fast food place I probably visited the most.

I still think the retards in charge fucked themselve making the menu dogshit and forgetting they are supposed to be the cheap fast food joint. Then again everything has jumped in price because of that Biden piece of shit.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Should check out the Mischief thread dude. I had no idea something as seemingly simple as "random" loot would revitalize my love/nostalgia for that POS fuckin' game.

Taco Bell and to a lesser extent Del Taco really started to lose their "mojo" when I could get an authentically made burrito out of Juan's converted RV for the same price. If I'm being honest, the "food cart" scene is when fast food really started to take a backseat for me. When you're no longer the "cheap" or "fast" option, what fuckin' purpose do you serve?

• 1Like