The Fast Food Thread

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Geeze, even here in Seattle, the regular box is $5 and the supreme box is $7
1639073824532.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Should check out the Mischief thread dude. I had no idea something as seemingly simple as "random" loot would revitalize my love/nostalgia for that POS fuckin' game.

Taco Bell and to a lesser extent Del Taco really started to lose their "mojo" when I could get an authentically made burrito out of Juan's converted RV for the same price. If I'm being honest, the "food cart" scene is when fast food really started to take a backseat for me. When you're no longer the "cheap" or "fast" option, what fuckin' purpose do you serve?

I wish food trucks would drive through the neighborhood blasting Mexican heavy metal so all the men know to bust open their piggybanks and line up outside like the ice cream trucks of yesteryear.

The taco truck is coming the taco truck is coming. Instead of getting a retarded TMNT popsicle or a bombpop you get a couple of juicy Al pastor tacos.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I tried that too and had the same impression.

Grilled stuffed burrito box
Chalupa Supreme
Dorito nacho cheese taco
Cinnamon twist
And a Baja Blast
Total was $10

$10 for a box is ass. I pretty much never go to Taco Bell anymore and it used to be the fast food place I probably visited the most.

I still think the retards in charge fucked themselve making the menu dogshit and forgetting they are supposed to be the cheap fast food joint. Then again everything has jumped in price because of that Biden piece of shit.
It’s $7 for me, I got the regular beef version though so maybe you got the steak or something. A bit pricey but overall I’d say still better value than most fast food combo meals.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The taco truck is coming the taco truck is coming. Instead of getting a retarded TMNT popsicle or a bombpop you get a couple of juicy Al pastor tacos.
My towns going through a cultural renaissance. All the faggot hipster shit in the downtown area went out of business because those sort of people believe in social distancing and staying at home. Some food truck started squatting on the rotting shell of their for lease parking lot, it suddenly became a thing. Now we're up to like 6 food trucks that set up every day, and all the work crews just go there, because 6 different choices 10 feet from each other is fucking convenient for a team of hungry people.

The website advertising it looks like it was made by a drunk alex jones. The tagline about forex trading is especially wtf.

Example review:

This Grapevine based food truck has brought its flavor to little d. Flatlanders makes some seriously tasty street tacos and side dishes. We are looking forward to them making many trips to the Austin Street Truck Stop to feed our face holes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The website advertising it looks like it was made by a drunk alex jones. The tagline about forex trading is especially wtf.
thats how you pass link juice by getting linked from another site, i suspect someone just used an illegal go daddy webbuilder plugin, and that gets auto inserted into the header

i mean the site is totally broken, so

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Dominos is on its customer service game. Ordered at least 2 diabetes worth of pizza from this place over the years and they never fucked a pizza up before other than tossing a wrong topping on which I generally don't care about. This time they undercooked the pizza and I put a 1 star in saying I had to finish that shit in my own oven, so check urs. 10 seconds later they're calling me and apologizing and handing me store credit. Is there a fucking robot manning the pizza comments? WTF?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I didn't see anyone mentioning that the only thing I ever went to Burger King for is back for a limited time! The Italian Chicken Sandwich. Lots of people don't like it because it is fairly plain (just breaded chicken, mozarella, marinara sauce on a long bun), but I'm addicted to those fucking things and have been waiting fucking forever for them to come back.

The only problem is that the closest BK is literally the fucking worst. It has been there for easily over 30 years, likely never updated, and is slow as fuck. And the first day I went I didn't realize it was fucking Whopper Wednesday. $2 for a whopper, so every motherfucker except me was ordering 17 custom whoppers. Was stuck in that drive-thru for almost an hour.

Fortunately they have a 2 for $10 special, 2 small combos with your choice of several different sandwiches, one of which is the Italian. The other BK, which is much better but much further away, only has 2 for $6, so by the time you add the dramatically overpriced fries and drink you're way over the $10 for the other deal. The sandwich by itself, not on special, is over $8 after tax. Fucking retarded.

Hopefully they stay around for a few months so I can get sick of them and not feel as bad when they go away again.

(That young skinny dude that wears a suit and reviews fast food ("My disappointment was immeasurable" dude I think) is actually where I found out it was back, but he didn't like it, said it was too salty, but they either fucked it up or he's a pussy. It is heavenly!)

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I remember the BK Italian Chicken Sandwich. It was legit. I'm with you.

• 1Quality Calories

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Went to crap in the box because I hate myself and I had a pretty good coupon. Got me a croissant sausage breakfast sandwiches, chicken sandwich, and the curly fries.

Curly fries were surprisingly good. Obviously not as good as arbies, but I enjoyed them. The breakfast sandwich was decent. I got what I paid for. The chicken sandwich was serviceable and probably middle of the pack for the ones I've had. Considering I haven't barfed or shat myself as a defensive reaction, and I didn't throw any of the food in the trash, A+ experience for a jack in the box meal.

Currently pounding a bag of these. Much like the other flavor of double crunch, absolute top tier.

27bb7997-c283-4ccd-99ab-f984f82ece08_1.d49d79f79ef945f9831e6a6bf0a2b34c.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
10 nugs for 5$ or 40nugs for 11$

guess i'm doing 40nugs a basket of fries and a 2$ coupon

you can do in store pick up, so easy enough for me to park, use app and pick up, they got my order ready in 1min, while the drive through was wrapped around

why do ppl do this? well it's better for me anyway if ppl are this ignorant.

• 1Quality Calories

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Went to crap in the box because I hate myself and I had a pretty good coupon. Got me a croissant sausage breakfast sandwiches, chicken sandwich, and the curly fries.

Curly fries were surprisingly good. Obviously not as good as arbies, but I enjoyed them. The breakfast sandwich was decent. I got what I paid for. The chicken sandwich was serviceable and probably middle of the pack for the ones I've had. Considering I haven't barfed or shat myself as a defensive reaction, and I didn't throw any of the food in the trash, A+ experience for a jack in the box meal.

Currently pounding a bag of these. Much like the other flavor of double crunch, absolute top tier.

27bb7997-c283-4ccd-99ab-f984f82ece08_1.d49d79f79ef945f9831e6a6bf0a2b34c.jpeg
Are double crunch just like kettle chip consistently or how would you describe them?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Tried those dollar breakfast biscuits at Wendy's. Those are complete trash compared to the sausage/egg mcmuffins at McDonald's.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't see anyone mentioning that the only thing I ever went to Burger King for is back for a limited time! The Italian Chicken Sandwich. Lots of people don't like it because it is fairly plain (just breaded chicken, mozarella, marinara sauce on a long bun), but I'm addicted to those fucking things and have been waiting fucking forever for them to come back.

The only problem is that the closest BK is literally the fucking worst. It has been there for easily over 30 years, likely never updated, and is slow as fuck. And the first day I went I didn't realize it was fucking Whopper Wednesday. $2 for a whopper, so every motherfucker except me was ordering 17 custom whoppers. Was stuck in that drive-thru for almost an hour.

Fortunately they have a 2 for $10 special, 2 small combos with your choice of several different sandwiches, one of which is the Italian. The other BK, which is much better but much further away, only has 2 for $6, so by the time you add the dramatically overpriced fries and drink you're way over the $10 for the other deal. The sandwich by itself, not on special, is over $8 after tax. Fucking retarded.

Hopefully they stay around for a few months so I can get sick of them and not feel as bad when they go away again.

(That young skinny dude that wears a suit and reviews fast food ("My disappointment was immeasurable" dude I think) is actually where I found out it was back, but he didn't like it, said it was too salty, but they either fucked it up or he's a pussy. It is heavenly!)
Italian chicken was great back in the day, but the burgers were good back then. I’m skeptical of anything currently from BK

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Are double crunch just like kettle chip consistently or how would you describe them?
I'd describe them as they aren't as hard, but they crunch more. I like kettle chips though, but I like these more. They really are super worth the dollar it takes to review a mini-bag of either double-crunch flavor if you have a vending machine.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Went to Arby's, They have a spot on Reuben sandwich with Light and Dark marbled rye. Got a French Dip sub too as I hadnt had one in years, forgot how legit that thing is. Not a fan of their fries, just something about them I dont dig on.