The Fast Food Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You would be shocked at the number of people who can't do simple math these days.
shocked philip j fry GIF

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Are Quiznos still a thing or did all of them get shut down. It's a shame they went the way of the dodo yet shitholes like Subway is still all over.
We have one right across the street from Firehouse. I hardly ever go there anymore cuz I prefer the Italian from Firehouse.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Road trip to Central Coast means an In N Out stop. Two double doubles. Skip the fries.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

rad

Lord of Guk
Today I will share with you a deep dark secret. One that I learned when I was but a lad.

If you make tacos meat with that generic store bought taco seasoning use ketchup when you make the taco. I can't explain it but the chemical reaction of generic taco seasoning and generic ketchup combine to become amazing. But this only applies to homemade tacos.

You will not be disappointed.

Use Mexican ketchup

1650747834836.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
We have one right across the street from Firehouse. I hardly ever go there anymore cuz I prefer the Italian from Firehouse.
We had a Firehouse subs right off base in Georgia and I practically lived at that place, went there all the time.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Firehouse is great, they have a smokehouse cheddar brisket one that is $$$. It’s just pricey.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Savory pies are kind of interesting. I don't know what that black and brown one is but that doesn't look good.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Lemon pepper sauce for nuggs sounds interesting at least. Not sure how I feel about the tomato jalapeño.

Can you translate this shit before you post it? I'm just a dumb American and want to know.

Drinks appear to be a green tea latte shake (guessing), some sort of Fuji apple drink and some sort of watermelon drink (McFizz).

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Can you translate this shit before you post it? I'm just a dumb American and want to know.

But half my enjoyment is finding out which ones people are interested in when they ask? :)

Koush got it right though. The Burgers are Chicken Tatsuta on the left and Chicken Tatsuta with Tartare sauce on the right.

The Fizz drinks are soda with a kind of syrup added to them, heavier than water, kinda like a lemon lime and bitters thing if you've ever had that.

The ice cream is a banana waffle cone

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
But half my enjoyment is finding out which ones people are interested in when they ask? :)

Koush got it right though. The Burgers are Chicken Tatsuta on the left and Chicken Tatsuta with Tartare sauce on the right.

The Fizz drinks are soda with a kind of syrup added to them, heavier than water, kinda like a lemon lime and bitters thing if you've ever had that.

The ice cream is a banana waffle cone

Fucking asia getting all the good shit. I'm over here in the states seeing more and more beyond meat shit.