The Fast Food Thread

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Small chain in texas called CoCo shrimp. Flavors super good. They give you literally pounds of rice, it was kinda excessive, but the rice was super delicious. Their poppyseed salad dressing was super good too, and the dipping sauce for the shrimp was great.

Worth a try if you want something different and live in the DFW area.
View attachment 436176

What's the pricing like for that?

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tried a place called habit burger the other day in FL. Had never heard of it before. Wasnt bad. It was fairly good for the price as it wasnt Five Guys priced. Onion rings were best part of the meal.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Small chain in texas called CoCo shrimp. Flavors super good. They give you literally pounds of rice, it was kinda excessive, but the rice was super delicious. Their poppyseed salad dressing was super good too, and the dipping sauce for the shrimp was great.

Worth a try if you want something different and live in the DFW area.
View attachment 436176
Looks great but I hate places that expect me to eat this with a fork and don't take the tails off.

Am I supposed to eat the tail shell? Have I been eating shrimp wrong my entire life?

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Looks great but I hate places that expect me to eat this with a fork and don't take the tails off.

Am I supposed to eat the tail shell? Have I been eating shrimp wrong my entire life?
I ate the tail shell my whole life. And then I went into a place that was more civilized, and they looked at me like a barbarian when I just crunched down and those and looked at them like what?? So I'm pretty sure you shouldn't eat the tail shell, as tasty and crounchy as it may be.

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
From Oct. 12 through the end of the month, all Culver's locations will be offering the "Curderburger" a Deluxe ButterBurger including lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onion and mayo, topped with a crispy cheese curd shaped as a patty.

"Made up of a blend of yellow and white cheddar Cheese Curds all surrounded by crispy seasoned bread crumbs, the cheese crown offers a warm, buttery crunch and gooey cheddar in every bite," the company wrote in its description.

download.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
From Oct. 12 through the end of the month, all Culver's locations will be offering the "Curderburger" a Deluxe ButterBurger including lettuce, tomato, pickles, red onion and mayo, topped with a crispy cheese curd shaped as a patty.

"Made up of a blend of yellow and white cheddar Cheese Curds all surrounded by crispy seasoned bread crumbs, the cheese crown offers a warm, buttery crunch and gooey cheddar in every bite," the company wrote in its description.

View attachment 436320
Fuck. And my diet has been on point lately too. Now I am going to die fat and happy in a few days. :(

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Never Ending Pasta Bowl returns to Olive Garden for a limited-time for fall 2022.

The popular promotion offers an all-you-can-eat meal with a limited selection of pasta, sauces, and toppings along with the standard unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks.

Prices for Olive Garden's Never Ending Pasta Bowl start at $13.99 (varies with location) and toppings will cost you extra.

The available options for the Never Ending Pasta Bowl include:

Pasta

- Fettuccine
- Spaghetti
- Angel Hair
- Rigatoni

Sauce

- Alfredo
- Marinara
- Meat Sauce
- Creamy Mushroom
- Five Cheese Marinara

Topping (additional charge)

- Crispy Chicken Fritta
- Meatballs
- Italian Sausage

joz123

Potato del Grande
Tried a place called habit burger the other day in FL. Had never heard of it before. Wasnt bad. It was fairly good for the price as it wasnt Five Guys priced. Onion rings were best part of the meal.

Theres a few out here. I usually get the double charburger and crispy green beans.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The Never Ending Pasta Bowl returns to Olive Garden for a limited-time for fall 2022.

The popular promotion offers an all-you-can-eat meal with a limited selection of pasta, sauces, and toppings along with the standard unlimited soup or salad and breadsticks.

Prices for Olive Garden's Never Ending Pasta Bowl start at $13.99 (varies with location) and toppings will cost you extra.

The available options for the Never Ending Pasta Bowl include:

Pasta

- Fettuccine
- Spaghetti
- Angel Hair
- Rigatoni

Sauce

- Alfredo
- Marinara
- Meat Sauce
- Creamy Mushroom
- Five Cheese Marinara

Topping (additional charge)

- Crispy Chicken Fritta
- Meatballs
- Italian Sausage

Soygen Soygen is this Italian food?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m fasting atm…

on Reese’s and chocolate milk
90C28F4E-C94D-415E-8B11-98E54EB5CE75.jpeg

BD979CEC-F7E7-4824-BC32-22FF6E83061C.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 7 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I will say this since I got a Air Fryer. It's hard to use my microwave anymore. My air fryer does everything superior with just a little bit more time. Even the Jimmy Dean Muffin breakfast sandwiches are amazing in the air fryer. I just cook the sausage/cheese/egg, and then the muffin part. Almost as good as McDonald's. Fast food really needs to worry about Air fryer tech.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I will say this since I got a Air Fryer. It's hard to use my microwave anymore. My air fryer does everything superior with just a little bit more time. Even the Jimmy Dean Muffin breakfast sandwiches are amazing in the air fryer. I just cook the sausage/cheese/egg, and then the muffin part. Almost as good as McDonald's. Fast food really needs to worry about Air fryer tech.
if you want it to be as good as mcdees, just add butter
egg muffs are buttered and butter is used to grease the eggs

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I replaced my microwave with a convection toaster oven 2 years ago and haven't looked back. I occasionally wish I had the microwave too and I may eventually get one, but I wouldn't trade the toaster oven for it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user