The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I would like to give shout out to Costco food court for fast and cheap food. Nothing note worthy of tastiness but solid solid

Yeah, it's not great but it's decent and the amount you get for the money is outrageous. I stopped there once for lunch in the middle of a long bike ride and got a hot dog and a slice and I could barely get back on my bike afterwards.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, it's not great but it's decent and the amount you get for the money is outrageous. I stopped there once for lunch in the middle of a long bike ride and got a hot dog and a slice and I could barely get back on my bike afterwards.
I am glad you didn't throw up

vector5

Molten Core Raider
Just here to show my support for the Taco Bell, nachos bel grande with 2 gordita crunches is my jam.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Tried an Andy's frozen custard last, shit was pretty good.

I normally don't get almonds in ice cream type items but tried it, holy shit was it good. I was generally perplexed how they got them so crunchy.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I love trying to figure out what fast food places the people on My 600lb Life are shame eating at. They always blur out the logos/buildings/etc., but you can often figure it out based on container coloring and the style of food.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Any man who says a cosco hot dog is not great is no man at all.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
muthafucking KFC tried to take out 2 pieces out of my 18 piece family meal. got 4 pieces after going back to take what is mine.

McCheese

Everyone thinks I'm fat due to my eating habits, so I figure I just roll with it. I've posted my pictures here on multiple occasions, so it's no secret that I'm actually a sculpted Greek god.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
muthafucking KFC tried to take out 2 pieces out of my 18 piece family meal. got 4 pieces after going back to take what is mine.
Did you tell them the part where it wasn't for a family and you were going to shame eat the entire thing yourself?

McCheese

I can't believe I never realized how cheap bulk candy is! 19 dollars for 5 pounds of Runts!!! 18 dollars for 5 pounds of sour patch watermelons! Most delivered within 2 days by Amazon prime!

Here I've been buying candy box-by-box like a sucker, when I could have been bulk ordering it and saving a fortune.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
A lot of those come in poor packaging apparently. Let me know how it goes, sour patch watermelons are the fucking SHIT.

• 1Like

McCheese

Haven't you ever watched competitive eating? The scrawny Asians are usually the best. They're freaks.

• 1Like