The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
median household income in this rural community is $32k. i dream someday of having enough upward mobility to move to a town with at least a Rally's. someday.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
median household income in this rural community is $32k. i dream someday of having enough upward mobility to move to a town with at least a Rally's. someday.

It's good to have goals.

We just recently had a new Zaxby's open up down the road and they have this new chicken parm sandwhich it's not really chicken parm in a real sense but it's still a great tasting sandwich is some sort of garlic sauce.
ChickenParm_sandonly_1200_400.png

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Zaxby's is top notch. They have a Zaxby's and Culvers side by side near the entrance of UNCC. Damn fine options after leaving class every night. I miss that place.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah UC had a Wendy's, Gold Star, Pizza Hut, and a Chik-Fil-A inside the student center. Definitely got fatter there.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It was great because they had this big year long initiative to make food healthier because sodexho was bad for you. Then the next year opened a Wendy's where the salad joint was

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Central Michigan University had good chain shops in their older buildings, in particular having Quiznos in the student center was awesome (that was before Quiznos disappeared from everywhere)

then when they started trying to be more progressive with their newer buildings they started putting in shit like Einstein Bagel. meh.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's good to have goals.

We just recently had a new Zaxby's open up down the road and they have this new chicken parm sandwhich it's not really chicken parm in a real sense but it's still a great tasting sandwich is some sort of garlic sauce.

That looks amazing. Zaxby's is one of those places I'd kill for to have one in this area. Generally we're pretty good in central MD for fast food, but I'd love a Zaxby's and In N' Out Burger.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Rally's had some Texas Toast style chicken sandwiches for a while and I ate the fuck out of them. They were massive, too.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It's good to have goals.

In Houston we had a Zaxbys and a Canes with in 3 miles of my house. Then we moved to Orlando...

Their sauce is good and I liked them. Would definitely try that sandwhich if one was close.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It was great because they had this big year long initiative to make food healthier because sodexho was bad for you. Then the next year opened a Wendy's where the salad joint was

Mine had a Chick-Fil-A in it and the Pollo Tropical I mentioned earlier (that replaced the shitty BK). It also had a Subway and a Sparro or some shit that I never ever went to.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
In Houston we had a Zaxbys and a Canes with in 3 miles of my house. Then we moved to Orlando...

Their sauce is good and I liked them. Would definitely try that sandwhich if one was close.

Cane's is just okay to me. Tasty tenders but their sauce isn't like super amazing or anything. I am all about BBQ sauce of some kind with my tendies son.

• 1Quality Calories

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Cane's is just okay to me. Tasty tenders but their sauce isn't like super amazing or anything. I am all about BBQ sauce of some kind with my tendies son.
I think the Canes sauce is the best of them all. Different strokes.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Cane's is pretty fucking good, I had some a couple of times when I was working in Texas. Shame they don't have any in Florida.

• 1Quality Calories