The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
If you call they'll usually offer you a free meal on your next trip. Tho lots of places you don't even have to call, on your next trip you can just mention at the speaker that they'd fuxored your last order.

This is what I do. I just get a free one next time I'm there after a phone call.

I'm going to be in Atlanta for the next few days. Any must-try food there? I'll be in the downtown area and won't have time to go much outside of that.

The Varsity, bruh.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Went to Ikea today and got down on some of the veggie meatballs, didn't realize till we were walking out that they do veggie dogs as well now. Tried to get the GF to stop at TBell on the way home but she isn't about that life.

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
Went to Ikea today and got down on some of the veggie meatballs, didn't realize till we were walking out that they do veggie dogs as well now. Tried to get the GF to stop at TBell on the way home but she isn't about that life.

Harder to do anal after Taco Bell. Well, less safe, anyway.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
FullSizeR_04.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm going to be in Atlanta for the next few days. Any must-try food there? I'll be in the downtown area and won't have time to go much outside of that.

Depends on how much time you have any what level of food you want to try. Decatur has some good places. I will list a few things off the top of my head although it's been a couple of years since I was living in Atlanta.

Steakhouse | Decatur, GA - Parker's on Ponce - Good for a decent steak nothing to fancy.
Brick Store Pub - Has a pork belly sandwich that is fucking awesome. Plus a retardly large beer selection.
The Iberian Pig - Is also good tapas type restaurant

Rathbun's Restaurant's Official Site - This place is well known and it really fucking good but costly. Still the steak here is some of the best I have had.
MENU – CANOE ATLANTA - Is good if you want something different "Rabbit, Duck, Venison" last time I was here they had stingray.

Bone Garden Cantina - If you like as close to authentic Mexican food as you can get outside of Mexico. Then I can't recommend this place enough was always one of my favorites.

There are a couple of these stores called "Atlanta's Best Wings"

Atlanta’s Best Wings - Decatur, GA
Atlanta’s Best Wings - Tucker, GA

They are run down looking niggity nog type places that almost look shady as shit, but goddamn they have some of the best mother fucking wings you will find. Top notch

For fast food you can try Varsity since that is also an Atlanta thing it's a burger and hotdog joint but really isn't anything special. Then again McCheese is known for stuffing vile shit down his gullet so maybe it's perfect.

Varsity-Atlanta.Dogs-Fries-Onion-Rings.intelligentdomestications.com_.jpg

That is about all I can come up with off the top of my head. If I can think of something else maybe I'll add to this but go to BoneGarden 100% and snag a big box of fucking wings at ATLbestwings.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can tell you right now that McCheese will hate almost all of those places. Way too "hipster" for him.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Went to Ikea today and got down on some of the veggie meatballs, didn't realize till we were walking out that they do veggie dogs as well now.

Went to Ikea today and got down on some of the veggie meatballs.

Ikea veggie meatballs veggie dogs.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I had the good fortune to come across some of these today. Top notch, would eat again.
1552584791222.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I ended up going to Waffle House and a place Guy Fieri did on diners drive ins and dives. I'd like to hit the Varsity but I don't think I'll have time. My last night is tonight but I'm getting dragged to some fancy place that serves octopus for a work thing.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It was my first Waffle house experience and it was amazing btw. There are a few in far flung MD but they'll be missing the awesome southern hospitality.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It was my first Waffle house experience and it was amazing btw. There are a few in far flung MD but they'll be missing the awesome southern hospitality.

Did you McCheese out with an All Star? Get your hashbrowns topped with a bunch of goodies?

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

Dog, you don't even know. Waffle House use to have all you can eat 24 hours a day. That was the best food value in history. You could only get 4 of each item, but 4 pecan waffles made eating 4 bacon cheeseburgers far too difficult anyways.