The Fast Food Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So we all know the p'zone is back, right? They're $6 where I am, or 2 for $10 if you get the pepperoni via the $5 if you buy 2 sides/a medium pizza deal. But check this out: they always give you that $10 off $20 or more coupon with a survey, which is usually not worth it cause it only works on full price stuff that you could reduce further normally. But, now you can get 4 p'zones for $24, then reduce that down to $14+ tax with the survey coupon, which means your p'zone is gonna work out to be $3.50 +tax each.

I'm eating a lot of p'zones, is what I'm getting at. I really hope they do not get wise to this.
how do you get the 10 off 20 purchase survey coupon? from the app?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How can something be Double Cheddar?

tenor.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Busted out some Popeyes yesterday and this is a pretty decent deal. $10 for a 5 piece 2 biscuits and 2 sides. - Compare it to like a fucking Combo meal at McDonalds that's like 9 bucks this shit wins hands down for fast food value.

cdea84f2-79e9-4ed6-bfbf-dad26e343a07-image1.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

yeahthatisneathuh

Trakanon Raider
how do you get the 10 off 20 purchase survey coupon? from the app?

No, at every pizza hut place I've ever been to there's a survey option on the back of the receipt. Also sometimes they send you a followup email with the same offer as the receipt if you check out with your Hut Rewards account.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
No, at every pizza hut place I've ever been to there's a survey option on the back of the receipt. Also sometimes they send you a followup email with the same offer as the receipt if you check out with your Hut Rewards account.
ahh bummer. BK used to let you do the survey online and then give you a free whopper when you buy one. i havent eaten at a pizza hut since the 70s after a cub scouts meeting.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Busted out some Popeyes yesterday and this is a pretty decent deal. $10 for a 5 piece 2 biscuits and 2 sides. - Compare it to like a fucking Combo meal at McDonalds that's like 9 bucks this shit wins hands down for fast food value.

cdea84f2-79e9-4ed6-bfbf-dad26e343a07-image1.jpeg

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider

Under-seasoned chips are great in dip.
Flavored chips are wasted in dips, but dips are good. Original are better. Ridged original seeming best.
Turns out the previous fail chips being essentially plain are good dipper, but the previous mild flavoring shines through and enhances both sour cream and onion and ranch dips.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
$1 Jr Bacon with the Wendy's app.

How nice of them to offer it for the same price it was for years and years until the entire fast food industry jacked up the price on their small individual items!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Xevy

Log Wizard
Ore-Ida "Fast food" style fries. Pretty great. They were amazing FRESH out of the oven, less good, but still good as they cooled, then fucking amazing at room temp. Doesn't make sense. Definitely be great smothered in liquid cheese.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
they only gave one cup

That's why I never understood the praise they received. The idea is sound but the dough to sauce ratio is off, I'd always have to get 2-3 extra cups just to eat the damn thing.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
If you like white cheese sauce, this stuff I got at Sam's is pretty incredible. Couldn't tell the difference between it and some restaurants in the area. I ate it with pizza rolls...

IMG_20190323_114144.jpg

• 1Quality Calories