The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Agreed, but not at 4
I have the same problem, so we offer them 1 banana, if they don't want their meal we made them. This provides me peace of mind that we're not "starving" them, but know that he's gonna still be going hungry, because ain't no way 1 banana will fill my kids up.

Just ordered Panda Express via Uber Eats. Feeling GOOD!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
My wife was shopping at Costco the other day and came home with a treat. She saw that KitKat now has drumstick ice cream for sale, so she picked some up.

5c50c74252414759f36a6ec4-750-964.jpg

All I can say is holy shit. These are the best damn drumsticks I've ever had. The chocolate shell that's covering the icecream tastes amazing. I know there's chunks of KitKat wafer mixed in with it, but it tastes so much better than that. I can't put my finger on it, but it's incredible. There's also a glob of fudge running down the entire stick, and the cone has a chocolate inner shell (The point is just a block of chocolate). Anyway, go get this. You won't be disappointed.
So we've only been able to find this at Costco the first time I posted about it. Must have been a single company-wide purchase. I haven't been able to find it anywhere else. I really want these again though, they were so good.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was certain they had them, but checked just to be sure, and they are even on sale right now! It doesn't say it on the pic, but that's from Raley's. If you happen to have them wherever you live.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
DQ.com_Product_Cones_Dreamsicle_470x500.jpg

Went to DQ and tried the "Dreamsicle Dipped Cone". As an aficionado of both creamsicle flavored shit and dipped cones I am sorry to report that this is garbage and they need to bring back butterscotch immediately.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
We don't get any of that shit here, bet you fuckers still have the flamethrower burger too.

joz123

Potato del Grande
DQ.com_Product_Cones_Dreamsicle_470x500.jpg

Went to DQ and tried the "Dreamsicle Dipped Cone". As an aficionado of both creamsicle flavored shit and dipped cones I am sorry to report that this is garbage and they need to bring back butterscotch immediately.
Dilly Bar or GTFO

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I used to love the chocolate dipped cones when I was a kid, probably haven't had one since then. Totally forgot they existed. Damn!

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I like chocolate but butterscotch is my favorite. I don't get them a lot but probably 3-5 times a year it wins out over a blizzard.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nearest one is too far from my house to make it worth it, plus there are a few local creamery places. But maybe next time..

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I've been going to QuikTrip for their 59 cent ice cream cones, they don't have chocolate dipped though. Now i'm going to have to hit DQ on the way home.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
They seem to only have chocolate and one other flavor of the dip. My hometown DQ generally has chocolate and butterscotch. The one in the next town over has chocolate and cherry. Since the local one has this dreamsicle stuff, they no longer have butterscotch on the menu.

Just FYI, the dip is a large percentage oil, so dipping your cone nearly doubles the calories of it.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 208599
Haven't eaten at Moe's in years. It was jam back in college.
But I sadly report the whole thing was off. I hope it's just this location. The salsa, olives, tomatoes and perhaps more but definitely those three were off. Chicken was exactly how I remembered it tho.
Probably just bad batch (although I have been countless times and this is literally the first)

Moes looking sad. Ouch.

I don’t go wild over chipotle etc anymore. Only Taco Bell has withstood the test of time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

Found these at Bed Bath and Beyond last night. Not sure if good,but definitely taste like Korean BBQ.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I'll admit that it might have been over 20 years since I've been physically inside of a BB&B, but they sell food??? Have I been doing my junk food wrong all this time?
Leave it to the king to find junk food in a lotion store.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users