The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Serious question then. What makes Whataburger so good? I got a jalapeno burger and it tasted like it was slathered in mustard. Almost all I could taste was mustard. It was so noticeable that I actually opened up the burger to look inside and see if there was any ketchup or other sauce (there wasn't). The bun was just standard McDonalds quality stuff and the fries had no real seasoning or flavor. What am I missing? Did I just get a bad one?

If that isn't how it's supposed to taste I'll gladly try it again next time I'm down there. If that is the proper taste though then I stand by my assertion that it's garbage.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Serious question then. What makes Whataburger so good? I got a jalapeno burger and it tasted like it was slathered in mustard. Almost all I could taste was mustard. It was so noticeable that I actually opened up the burger to look inside and see if there was any ketchup or other sauce (there wasn't). The bun was just standard McDonalds quality stuff and the fries had no real seasoning or flavor. What am I missing? Did I just get a bad one?

If that isn't how it's supposed to taste I'll gladly try it again next time I'm down there. If that is the proper taste though then I stand by my assertion that it's garbage.

Why would you not get an all-time favorite? What is wrong with you?

Also, you didn't get the spicy ketchup? WTF? Who is this imposter?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Why would you not get an all-time favorite? What is wrong with you?

Also, you didn't get the spicy ketchup? WTF? Who is this imposter?

This was the first Whataburger I've ever been to. I'd bet most people around here have never even heard of Whataburger. The people I was with in Texas (who traveled with me from DC) said "What's that?" when I said I wanted to hit up a Whataburger while we were there. There aren't any within hundreds of miles of me. I have no clue what's good or not so I just ordered what looked good. Turns out it was garbage. You southern bumpkins need to learn what good fast food is.

I got spicy ketchup for the fries, which was good, but there was none on the burger.

• 1Salty

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This was the first Whataburger I've ever been to. I'd bet most people around here have never even heard of Whataburger. The people I was with in Texas (who traveled with me from DC) said "What's that?" when I said I wanted to hit up a Whataburger while we were there. There aren't any within hundreds of miles of me. I have no clue what's good or not so I just ordered what looked good. Turns out it was garbage. You southern bumpkins need to learn what good fast food is.

I got spicy ketchup for the fries, which was good, but there was none on the burger.

Did you ever consider using said ketchup packet on the burger if you desired spicy ketchup on the burger? Goddamn McCheese I feel like someone replaced you with an impostor. You should have like 20 pictures of a Whataburger spread.

iu

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My two favorite burger joints are far away. What a burger and in and Out.

• 1Quality Calories

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'll be returning to Texas so I'll give Whataburger another chance when I do.

Yeah give it a shot. Also I’m pretty basic there and just order the hamburgers and fries.

At in and out I do the Neapolitan shake and animal style fries.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Had a chicken McGriddle over the weekend which is just a mcchicken on a McGriddle bun. For $1.50 it was very solid, definitely worth getting.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

The Melt is considered the best thing there like was mentioned earlier. You done fucked up getting the Jalapeno one.