<Gold Donor>
I eat my salad dry.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I still miss Carl. He was so good to listen to.

He reviewed pretty much every fast food joint out there.

And here's another video of him talking about his life.

Oh, here's another show he used to appear on (while friends with Roland)

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
whats weird is that costco actually sells the chick to lure ppl in, cuz it's thats good. It's probably b/c it's fresh chicken. One supermarket secret is that the rotissere chicken is usually the chicken that didn't sell and is 1day from expiration, so they just throw it on spit to extend it's life since it's cook. But the costco chickens are coming out the gate rotissere'd

i don't have a costco near me, how are these chickens tasting?

cuz for me to air fry a bird costs around 8$ for a bird, i "could" pay $5 bucks for one and pay .95c instead of 1.80c, but that .95c is tyson chicken, and their chickens are fucking weird tasting.
The flavor isn’t really any different. The draw is that they are pretty huge, cheap, and fresh since they don’t sit under a light most of the day like at grocery stores since they move quick.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Seems a little odd. May have already been talked about and I missed it.

920x920.jpg

One of the staples at BurgerFi is the breakfast all day burger. It's delicious and easily one of the best--if not the best--burger they have. Breakfast stuff on burgers is delightful.

Breakfast-All-Day-Burger.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
One of the staples at BurgerFi is the breakfast all day burger. It's delicious and easily one of the best--if not the best--burger they have. Breakfast stuff on burgers is delightful.

View attachment 226917

I agree. After going with different chain's breakfast burgers....I prefer all of them over the normal ones. That looks fantastic.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
We have Hopdoddy here in Austin so this is their breakfast burger.

1571323306166.png

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Ive been tossing fried eggs on my home made burgers for a while now, ever since I had an egg on my burger from Red Robin one time at lunch some years back. Shit, even the kids dig it now. The wife still wont try it though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

I think the egg part of breakfast burgers is my least favorite part. It's fine, but the real joy of a breakfast burger is in the bacon, potato, and (usually) the maple-syrup-style sauce they put on them. There are lots of burgers that have fried eggs on them, but to be a true breakfast burger it's got to have that other stuff.

• 1Picard

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Ive been tossing fried eggs on my home made burgers for a while now, ever since I had an egg on my burger from Red Robin one time at lunch some years back. Shit, even the kids dig it now. The wife still wont try it though.
My wife won't either. Doesn't know what she is missing.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!

rad

Lord of Guk
I think the egg part of breakfast burgers is my least favorite part. It's fine, but the real joy of a breakfast burger is in the bacon, potato, and (usually) the maple-syrup-style sauce they put on them. There are lots of burgers that have fried eggs on them, but to be a true breakfast burger it's got to have that other stuff.

Best burger with a fried egg - Royal Red Robin - unbeatable!

royal-red-robin-burger-1100.jpg

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Burgers with an over easy egg on them are fucking money. That yolk explosion. Dear lord.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i regularly make egg burgers, triple fried eggs actually.

if you don't make super oily eggs, a leaf of romaine in between an egg actually keeps it in place.

McCheese

IMG_20191017_200438818.jpg

I finally got to give the Nashville hot brisket sandwich a try at Firehouse subs. It is very tasty, but in terms of spice it isn't nearly at the level of authentic Nashville hot. I'd say it's a little spicier than typical fast food spicy chicken.

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
View attachment 227008

I finally got to give the Nashville hot brisket sandwich a try at Firehouse subs. It is very tasty, but in terms of spice it isn't nearly at the level of authentic Nashville hot. I'd say it's a little spicier than typical fast food spicy chicken.

Firehouse does have a shitload of hot sauces for you to put on it though.

McCheese

Firehouse does have a shitload of hot sauces for you to put on it though.

That's true. I wanted to give it a shot as-is, but next time I'll be tossing some hot sauce on to really kick it up a notch.

I forgot to mention the cornbread bun was also really good.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
White Candy Corn M&Ms taste like cotton candy. I know you have all the reasons to doubt me, but some one please try it and validate my sanity.