The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks incredible, but super tall burgers are for show offs and amateurs that don't know what the fuck they are doing. If you have to smash the burger down to smithereens, you've either destroyed the contents or dumped them out before you can even get them into your mouth. Go wide, not tall.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Free $5.00 Chalupa Box on June 30th

Just need an account on the Taco Bell app.
Good luck getting it to work on your phone! The Taco Bell app is by far the shittiest ever. I can't get it to log me in no matter what I do (reinstall, change password on website, etc.). And by the complaints about the app, neither can a lot of other people. Technically you might be able to do it from a computer, but I'm not sure. Either way, fuck their app. Even for a free $5.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Good luck getting it to work on your phone! The Taco Bell app is by far the shittiest ever. I can't get it to log me in no matter what I do (reinstall, change password on website, etc.). And by the complaints about the app, neither can a lot of other people. Technically you might be able to do it from a computer, but I'm not sure. Either way, fuck their app. Even for a free $5.
try logging in with facebook, thats how i got it to work b4 covid

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Looks good but goddamn the stupid asshole singing made it retarded. Fuck Tik Toks and kids these days.

iu

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I tried BBQ, 'pulled pork' jackfruit out of curiosity last night.

I can see why they do it. Jackfruit is very fibrous so if you drown it in bbq sauce or tex mex tomato-based sauce it does taste just like the spices. And has a similar texture. Wasn't terrible.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We made jackfruit tacos a few weeks ago... it was like cooking any other meat you'd use for tacos + homemade taco seasoning mix. I agree the texture was there and tasted pretty good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Has anyone else been part of the Dots Pretzel craze? They just hit my suburb of Houston and they are like fucking crack. Expensive for pretzels though; a one lb bag is 6 bucks.

Working at an Auntie Anne's as a youth spoiled me on fresh, soft pretzels but if I'm paying good money for the harder kind, Snyder's Pieces are by far my favorite. The Honey Mustard and the Jalapeno choices are amazing and just destroy regular pretzels.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I tried BBQ, 'pulled pork' jackfruit out of curiosity last night.

I can see why they do it. Jackfruit is very fibrous so if you drown it in bbq sauce or tex mex tomato-based sauce it does taste just like the spices. And has a similar texture. Wasn't terrible.

When I was vegetarian I made jackfruit stuff all the time. Jackfruit pulled "pork" is pretty fucking tasty.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
When I was vegetarian I made jackfruit stuff all the time. Jackfruit pulled "pork" is pretty fucking tasty.
The stuff with jackfruit as a protein substitute is weird to me. Growing up whenever i had jackfruit it came in a jar or can and it was packed in heavy syrup. We used it making halo halo so I see it as a dessert and as a savory thing it sounds icky.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The stuff with jackfruit as a protein substitute is weird to me. Growing up whenever i had jackfruit it came in a jar or can and it was packed in heavy syrup. We used it making halo halo so I see it as a dessert and as a savory thing it sounds icky.

I've had it both ways. It works well both ways TBH. I don't think I've ever put it in Halo Halo though. Too Philipino for me right there!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user