The Fast Food Thread

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
he asked about levels of spice not flavors

my friend actually told me they have a x3
GeCv8X2fsLmsqKAQGbwfV8RIHKFCXXwIdw4gPBvkxZA.jpg

What amazing sort of company has a fucking crying chicken with his mouth on fire for their packaging?

I am going to buy some just because of that.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I grew up with milk, and I do love it (2%, since that's what I'm used to). Particularly ice cold, which is why I never get it out anywhere, since it is always warm-ish. Which is gross. However, I don't buy it anywhere near as much now that I'm buying it myself, that shit is expensive!

Also...you're diabetic, aren't you? Whole milk is like one of the last things you should be drinking, since it has all those sugars in it. I'm not saying it is worse for you than a non-diet soda, obviously, but I'm pretty sure it isn't on the recommended list of beverages. Maybe I'm wrong, but I know my dad stopped drinking even skim (which is gross) after he was diagnosed. Could be a coincidence, I suppose.
You're absolutely right and my addiction to all things sugar and carbs is a big problem in my life right now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fucking del taco. Getting sick of exceptionally poor service lately. Taco Thursday I have to request the deal out they ring up my 3x chicken soft tacos wrong.

Latest offense is wife asks for extra green sauce in her bean and beef. In the bag it was wrapped like open on the top, I pull it out as it is trying to unwrap itself and there's a good spoon with of burrito filling smeared around. I'm guessing they went back to at the sauce in a hurry.

Meanwhile I go to try the new epic crispy chicken and guac burrito. As I wait I hear them tell a drive thru order for a epic chicken they are out of guac...... I hope and pray I got the last of it because purple hair fat Dyke didn't say shit. I move closer as they are finishing my order hoping someone maybe offers up if there is an issue. Nothing. Get home sure as shit no guac..... If they were out of a smaller condiment, sure whatever. But when the missing ingredient is in the fucking name of the thing come the fuck on.

Might write a owner or corporate for the first time in my life.

Even missing the guac it was pretty good. Not $5 good but with the guac it just may be.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The recent ramen talk got me in the mood for some spice in my life. I hit up the local Korean grocer and got a pack of that black package 2x hot ramen. Man of man so fucking good. And really spicy. I have a high spice tolerance but I was sweating and sniffling and feeling the burn.

One issue with these packaged ramens is the splatter of dark red sauce as you eat. I had to strip down to my undies to protect my shirt and pants from staining.

On the other hand, I also picked up the Nashville Hot Lays. What a waste of time. No spice whatsoever. Seriously, not even any hotter than a typical BBQ chip. It was mostly chicken flavor. I think the fiery hot utz/cheetos are several magnitudes spicier than these Nasvhille Hot lays. It's a real disappointment because one of the spiciest things I've ever eaten in my life was Nashville hot chicken.

nashville hot.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
no
gv70nug.jpg

no
0002370002178_A

aldi, okish
csm_8014-Chicken-Breast-Nuggets-Detail-Exported_bc39b3569f.jpg

best one so far, kroger (my kroger is called dillons)
8a266de0-fa1c-4fd0-a09d-e4e9e1ef4bc3_1.0c165edbf9374ef0d04520a7649813b2.jpeg

cant find, can only get drumsticks
chicken-breast-nugget-bag-62961.png

banquet is probably the best one (from having had their tv dinners, just can't find the big bag)

still no contender to mcdees

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
On the other hand, I also picked up the Nashville Hot Lays. What a waste of time. No spice whatsoever. Seriously, not even any hotter than a typical BBQ chip. It was mostly chicken flavor. I think the fiery hot utz/cheetos are several magnitudes spicier than these Nasvhille Hot lays. It's a real disappointment because one of the spiciest things I've ever eaten in my life was Nashville hot chicken.

View attachment 292328

Truly disappointing because Nashville Hot is both spicy AF and full of flavor. I'm moving to Nashville temporarily next month and I'm going to be on a mission to try all of the Nashville hot chicken.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Austin Nashville Chicken place is delicious. However, the spiciest one they have I don't do. It's tasty but it is just a little too spicy for me to enjoy.