The Fast Food Thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Honestly, this is the best burger Wendys or anyone else has come out with in a few years.

Pub-Cheeseburger.jpg

YUP! I came here to post it. I had the spicy chicken version today from Wendys. Fucking great! Ate every inch of it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
That sucks, I crave a sourdough burger all the time, but no one else makes them.
In my home town we have a burger joint called Spangles and they have a whole sour dough line of burgers. The Sour dough mushroom swiss burger is to die for.

• 1Quality Calories

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
In my home town we have a burger joint called Spangles and they have a whole sour dough line of burgers. The Sour dough mushroom swiss burger is to die for.
Being up in KC, the closest Spangles was in Lawrence and it didn't do very good before it closed down. I get down to Wichita every 6mo or so, and I need to try one of their locations, but I always end up eating somewhere else instead when I'm there.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
for 10 nuggets? Usually a 20 piece is between $5-6 here.

right? I use the McDonald app to order then pick up at drive through. Order 20 nuggz for 6 then add a 1 dollar large coke and a 1 dollar large fry that is an everyday deal in the app. 8 bucks gets medouble the food a 10 dollar large 10 piece combo.

Had Spicy Nuggies again tonight.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Had Burger King tonight, though was kinda forced into it. Got the Spicy Crispy Chicken. It was okay. McDonald's Buttermilk Crispy Chicken is better.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Got spicy nugs again from McD and just got the spicy sauce to go with it. First one I opened wasn't that spicy then the second one I opened, Holy shit I was on fire. Instant sweats and chugged my polar pop to settle down.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Got spicy nugs again from McD and just got the spicy sauce to go with it. First one I opened wasn't that spicy then the second one I opened, Holy shit I was on fire. Instant sweats and chugged my polar pop to settle down.

I haven't had a chance to get mighty sauce. They've been out since the 2nd day the nuggets were out.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't eat cereal much anymore but this is pretty awesome. Old school Golden Grahams and Cookie Crisp were the shit. I remember when they changed and the new versions weren't that great.
general-mills-throwback-80s-cereal.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Oh, also while at BK today I asked what frozen drinks they had. I was told they had Coke, Cherry, and Blue. I chose blue. It was disgusting.

• 1Cringe

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
TBH he got disproven halfway through the video. BK is an ass burger.

It was amazing at one time, but not anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users