The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
ok, which is better...Pizza Rolls or Bagel Bites?
For me, Bagel Bites are superior if you get them within that one minute in the oven when they are perfectly cooked and before the bagel becomes a rock. Pizza rolls are way more foregiving.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
ok, which is better...Pizza Rolls or Bagel Bites?

Pizza rolls are superior alone. However, the best way to eat them is together. Put a pizza roll between two bagel bates to make a slider. Just be careful because between the scorching sauce on the bagel bites and the lava within the pizza rolls, you're 1000% guaranteed to burn the fuck out of the roof of your mouth. Worth it, though.

• 3Blown
  • 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Tried the new Wendy's Classic Chicken Sandwich, it tastes like the other Wendy's Chicken Sandwich.. At least they are giving them out for free right now. They are totally worth the price of $0.00 but not worth the $5-6 normal price.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I get either a tasty snack or a blowjob? Guess I'm on team bagel bites!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pizza rolls are superior alone. However, the best way to eat them is together. Put a pizza roll between two bagel bates to make a slider. Just be careful because between the scorching sauce on the bagel bites and the lava within the pizza rolls, you're 1000% guaranteed to burn the fuck out of the roof of your mouth. Worth it, though.
One of the most McCheese posts I’ve read in years.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
One of the most McCheese posts I’ve read in years.
oCfUXhj.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
It sounds crazy, but putting fresh pizza rolls in the freezer for like 10 minutes leaves them at the perfect devour temperature.

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It sounds crazy, but putting fresh pizza rolls in the freezer for like 10 minutes leaves them at the perfect devour temperature.
I've got 3 young kids. I've known about and used the freezer trick so many times. Lol