The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
Had the Spicy and Deluxe chicken from McD's. Definitely Chik Fil A clones, but not quite as tender. The spicy sauce was pretty fucking spicy. The deluxe was fine, but didn't hit that really nice combo of lettuce/tomato/mayo like the Daily Double does at McD's. Both sandwiches were like $9 total. Definitely not worth it, but I was going to try it at least once. Burger King's 2 for $6 spicy crispy chickens are still my personal choice of value and taste.

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Had the Spicy and Deluxe chicken from McD's. Definitely Chik Fil A clones, but not quite as tender. The spicy sauce was pretty fucking spicy. The deluxe was fine, but didn't hit that really nice combo of lettuce/tomato/mayo like the Daily Double does at McD's. Both sandwiches were like $9 total. Definitely not worth it, but I was going to try it at least once. Burger King's 2 for $6 spicy crispy chickens are still my personal choice of value and taste.
Just had McDs

Went old school with the 2 Cheeseburgers meal and Shamrock McFlurry
st patricks day leprechaun GIF by Trolli

B04C4E92-6708-4F0D-9F84-700D8F2A2C8F.jpeg

• 5Quality Calories
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Quesalupa is back starting tomorrow. I remember liking these, I'll have to go pick a couple up. I believe potatos are back too.

Taco-Bell-Welcomes-Back-The-Quesalupa-With-50-More-Cheese-678x381.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Question, Krispy Krunchy Fried Chicken and Hunts Pizza... Are these gas stations brought pre-cooked chicken that they keep warm? Or do they make it there via their recipe?
Krispy Krunchy Chicken is made via their recipe. Its good shit.

Never had hunts.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I thought FOH had an embargo on Taco Bell since the last menu change?

We did.

Until I saw a commercial for Cheesy Gordita Crunchs. Then I went to the nearest one and crushed three of them. That doesn't mean I dont frequent it far less these days.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
1 dollar nacho crunch tacos are too good to boycott. Nacho bell grande fries aren't bad either.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Whataburger spicy chicken is good, but not as good as the chik-fil-a one. The bun was better, and the flavor and quality of the chicken met the mark and it was spicier, but it was missing that signature crunch that pushes the original chik-fil-a version to the next level. Whataburger knocks it out of the park with their sauces though. Creamy pepper on my sandwhich was fucking delicious. Good, but not quite as good.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I've left pizza out, and ate it, more times than I could possibly remember.
There's people who don't do this? I have a hard time imagining taking life so serious that I think about the pizza on the counter. I forget about it after gorging, and I thank the box for the bountiful breakfast when I see it again.

• 5Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There's people who don't do this? I have a hard time imagining taking life so serious that I think about the pizza on the counter. I forget about it after gorging, and I thank the box for the bountiful breakfast when I see it again.
yea, no one gets sick from overnight pizza, day old pizza where its left on the counter for 24hours tho, i would not chance

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
yea, no one gets sick from overnight pizza, day old pizza where its left on the counter for 24hours tho, i would not chance
Why? Is your place crawling with roaches? I have done this many times over the years, and it still tastes awesome. Little dry, so you might want to nuke it up, but still good to go.

• 3Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Regime Regime tried anything from these guys? Some peanuts came in the last subscription box.

No let me know what you think.

It's crazy to think in the 90's you were pretty limited to Dave's Insanity, Endorphin Rush etc.

Now you got all these high quality non-pepper spray tasting sauces. It is nice. I still have a small place in my heart for Dave's but it's just pure chemical heat.

As for pizza....

I usually put it in one of these and eat it cold the next day. I love thai chilli flakes on my pizza and it goes great on cold pizza too.

1615481620555.png

Last edited:
  • 3Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Some of you are faggots with weak immune systems. Eating pizza off the counter the next day is just fine, left over cold pizza from the fridge is sometimes awesome too. I bet some of you faggots complaining about the greatness that is leftover pizza willingly eat beyond sausage.

40c307d3ac33c69da234a62792285f47.jpg

• 4Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users