The Fast Food Thread

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
are these the kind that sandpaper the roof of your mouth?
??????????

Are you still a kid? 30 years of eating hot pockets and pizza rolls too quick while gaming has made my mouth immune to junk food attacks.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Went to Burger King for a frap, dude says they discontinued them which is bullshit since you can still order it on their ap and shows it on the website. Lazy MFer probably just didn't want to make one. copulate paying 6 bucks at Starbucks when a large at BK is 2.20.
You can get a better frappe at McD's and its 2-3 bucks.

Xevy

Log Wizard
That's why I get my iced coffee at McDonalds. It's not the best, but it's like 50% cheaper than Dunkin Donuts which is better ($2 vs $3.25) and I don't even fucking know how much cheaper than Starbucks which I'd have to add a bunch of fucking hippie jizz to probably to make it as good as D&D.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That's why I get my iced coffee at McDonalds. It's not the best, but it's like 50% cheaper than Dunkin Donuts which is better ($2 vs $3.25) and I don't even fornicating know how much cheaper than Starbucks which I'd have to add a bunch of fornicating hippie jizz to probably to make it as good as D&D.
Yeah 2 dollar large iced coffees at Mcd's and their app like everyday has a buck off coupon. I quite like their coffee though. Also here at Dunkin Donuts from 2-6 everyday it's 2 bucks for a large iced coffee.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
McDonalds gives you a free McCafe bullshit drink for every 5 drinks you buy on the app. - A large drink is $1 so every 5 $1 drink you buy you can get a free large Strawberry Banana Smoothie or some shit that's like $4 for free.

Or whatever other bullshit, it also stacks with any other bullshit coupon stuff from the app since it's like a separate thing. So you snag a B1G1 Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese and $1 Dr.Pepper or Iced Tea.

mcdonalds-frozen-cold-brew-coffee-drinks_0.gif

strawberry-banana-smoothie-mcdonalds-300x300.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Years ago I'd regularly get a caramel machiatto at a campus coffee shop. It was always the bomb. Just amazing.

So a while back I got a craving for one out of the blue. I was up early, so I stopped at a Starbucks that's in a local grocery.

I was so damned disappointed. It was a literal cup of mildly caramel-flavored sadness.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Years ago I'd regularly get a caramel machiatto at a campus coffee shop. It was always the bomb. Just amazing.

So a while back I got a craving for one out of the blue. I was up early, so I stopped at a Starbucks that's in a local grocery.

I was so darned disappointed. It was a literal cup of mildly caramel-flavored sadness.
You for sure need an extra shot in there with more cinnamon and shit. It just aint same anymore.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
McDonalds gives you a free McCafe bullshit drink for every 5 drinks you buy on the app. - A large drink is $1 so every 5 $1 drink you buy you can get a free large Strawberry Banana Smoothie or some excrement that's like $4 for free.

Or whatever other bullshit, it also stacks with any other bullshit coupon stuff from the app since it's like a separate thing. So you snag a B1G1 Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese and $1 Dr.Pepper or Iced Tea.

mcdonalds-frozen-cold-brew-coffee-drinks_0.gif

strawberry-banana-smoothie-mcdonalds-300x300.jpeg
They don't do the punch card for their McCafe drinks anymore. You get points for everything now.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

definitely part of the problem getting it in the local grocery. I had one 3 weeks ago at the new hipster location and it was great.
Extra shot too.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

I was so darned disappointed. It was a literal cup of mildly caramel-flavored sadness.
jesus christ
1tsp of this
3cc45dfc8396afa4ba0573cb7d5646ae.png

2tsp of this
e197abf5538be72275669f9cbc6b0fb7.png

pour the 1tsp of vanilla and 2tsp of caramel and 1cup of milk into this
74ace3d6e8bd1169ddd192173dc1000d.png

Milk Frother, Miroco Electric Milk Steamer Soft Foam Maker for Hot and Cold Milk Froth, Cappuccino, Coffee, Latte, Double Wall Milk Warmer Heater with Extra Whisks, Non-Stick Interior, Strix Control

then make your espresso with the cheapest nespresso
1a2f20be6aaad6b1ab34337d7589cdb6.png

Nespresso Inissia Original Espresso Machine by De'Longhi, Creamy White

no skill involved just less than 200$ investment a few syrups and it literally takes 1minute to make

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Lord and Savior christ
1tsp of this
3cc45dfc8396afa4ba0573cb7d5646ae.png

2tsp of this
e197abf5538be72275669f9cbc6b0fb7.png

pour the 1tsp of vanilla and 2tsp of caramel and 1cup of milk into this
74ace3d6e8bd1169ddd192173dc1000d.png

Milk Frother, Miroco Electric Milk Steamer Soft Foam Maker for Hot and Cold Milk Froth, Cappuccino, Coffee, Latte, Double Wall Milk Warmer Heater with Extra Whisks, Non-Stick Interior, Strix Control

then make your espresso with the cheapest nespresso
1a2f20be6aaad6b1ab34337d7589cdb6.png

Nespresso Inissia Original Espresso Machine by De'Longhi, Creamy White

no skill involved just less than 200$ investment a few syrups and it literally takes 1minute to make
The Gravy Cooking Thread is in another castle, Amodio. This thread is about fast/junk food, not making our own shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user