The Fast Food Thread

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lunch
10 piece Mcnuggets meal large fry and Dr pepper ( Mcdonald's )
10 nugget and 9 Chicken Fries with large coke ( Burger King )
6 spicy and 6 regular nugget ( Wendy's )
9 Chicken rings and 5 mozzarella sticks ( White Castle )

View attachment 358673
About 3,500 calories (not including sauces - probably closer to 4k if you include them), give or take a hundred. Literally a pound worth of calories in a single lunch. Impressive..

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Recent trip to McDs:

I'd like a Sausage McGriddle.
Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle?
No, Sausage McGriddle.
Got it, Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle.
No, just sausage on the McGriddle. The pancake sandwich with just sausage. Sausage McGriddle.
Oh, pancakes? That's actually called hotcakes with sausage.
Uhhhh, no, I don't want hotcakes. Sausage McGriddle.
Okay, got it.

Order the rest of the food, get to the window, there's the plastic container in the bag. Hotcakes with Sausage!

Tell the completely different worker at the pickup window: Got Hotcakes with Sausage, but ordered a Sausage McGriddle.
Oh, you wanted a Sausage Egg and Cheese McGriddle?
What the... no. Sausage Mcgriddle.
Yeah, Sausage Egg and Chee---?
No, Sausage. Mc. Griddle. You know, the pancake sandwich, with sausage.
Well, if you told them you wanted pancakes that's probably why they got confused! *worker literally huffs off*

Miracle of all miracles, they managed to put a fucking Sausage McGriddle in the bag. Not sure if the entire store of morons glitched in the exact same way or was a Super Troopers like prank to see how many times they could get people to say Sausage McGriddle, but holy shit was a bizarre experience.
But hey! These fucking people want $15/hr and cant get one order fucking straight.

• 1Worf

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Recent trip to McDs:

No, Sausage McGriddle.
No, just sausage on the McGriddle. The pancake sandwich with just sausage. Sausage McGriddle.
Okay, got it.

Order the rest of the food, get to the window, there's the plastic container in the bag. Hotcakes with Sausage!

Tell the completely different worker at the pickup window: Got Hotcakes with Sausage, but ordered a Sausage McGriddle.
Well, if you told them you wanted pancakes that's probably why they got confused! *worker literally huffs off*

Miracle of all miracles, they managed to put a fucking Sausage McGriddle in the bag. Not sure if the entire store of morons glitched in the exact same way or was a Super Troopers like prank to see how many times they could get people to say Sausage McGriddle, but holy shit was a bizarre experience.
My recent trip to Wendy's wasn't much different, and it was the fucking manager taking the order.

Can I get a Spicy Chicken Sandwich
Sorry that was a limited time thing
I'm looking at it on the menu, number 6
What can I get you to drink with that
No I just want the Sandwich....

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Recent trip to McDs:

No, Sausage McGriddle.
Okay, got it.

I would have opened it up and complained there was no egg and cheese after that.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think the local KFC has literally mentally disabled people working there, maybe exclusively. I was pretty stoked when the combination A&W/KFC came to town because we didn't have a fast food chicken place in town. I've had nothing but bad service, wrong orders, etc. at this place but the last one took the cake. I ordered a 3 piece strips combo and 6 buffalo wings. They asked me to pull to the side (this is 100% of the time at this restaurant, never once have they actually given my my food at the window, even when I was the only one in the drive thru). There were two other cars already there waiting. (Checker told me to pull into slot 3, which had the number 3 spray painted on curb and looked like it was done by a 5 year old).

After about 5 minutes, this bewildered looking kid comes out and walks to the first car. After a fairly lengthy talk with them, he came to the second car which also didn't take the food. Then he came to mine. "Did you order a cheeseburger and fries?" . "No, I didn't." He held the bag open and I repeated that that was not my order. Another 5 minutes passes and he brings out the order for car #2 and then comes to my window again and says "Did you get a cheeseburger and fries?". No I did not. He then went back to car #1 and they look pissed off at him and then drive away rapidly. He goes back in the restaurant. About 5 minutes later he comes out again "Did you have the cheeseburger an fries?". "No. I ordered a 3 piece strips combo and 6 buffalo wings". "Sorry, it's going to be a little while" he says and he goes back in. 10 minutes later he comes out with my order. It's what I ordered, but inside the bag is another bag with...you guessed it...a cheeseburger and fries.

To be fair, the food was hot from the fryer, probably because they didn't start cooking it until the 3rd time I turned down the burger and fries. It was pretty decent. I didn't touch the burger and fries though.
This KFC is currently closed. Supposedly going to reopen soon with new management. All I can say is it won't be hard to do better than the last people.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Did Wendy's change their Chicken? Spicy used to be top, top tier from Wendy's. I haven't had it in awhile. The bourbon BBQ they have right now is pretty good.
The bourbon bbq is my go to at the moment.
The new chicken sandwhich at Burger King is a down grade compared to the previous one in my opinion.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I tried a spicy Chi'King and a 'regular' Chi'King tonight.

I thought they were pretty good. Not on par with Chik Fil A or Popeyes, but honestly? They weren't that far behind, either.

• 1Quality Calories

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tmobile had free Daves Single yesterday, was pretty good. Added the burger on the pretzel bun which was also pretty good. Bun was toasted well and had good texture, and the bacon was crispy instead of the leathery shit you sometimes get on fast food bacon sandwiches.

Also, incase we have any masochists here who still eat at subway

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Wasn’t as amazing as I was expecting. Tastes like generic chocolate cereal. Not bad but not great either. Also it smells weird.

F64D7DF2-EDD5-4772-BA5D-76E546925217.jpeg

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
How much thinking is required by literally ordering an item verbatim from the menu? Now we should list all the other versions of similar items we don't want, so they don't have to think too much? You sure?
If you keep them from having to think your chances of getting what you want goes up dramatically. That's all. Do your thing.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Tmobile had free Daves Single yesterday, was pretty good. Added the burger on the pretzel bun which was also pretty good. Bun was toasted well and had good texture, and the bacon was crispy instead of the leathery shit you sometimes get on fast food bacon sandwiches.

Also, incase we have any masochists here who still eat at subway

Most tuna isn’t tuna. Subway can be alright if it’s super high traffic one, but no way I’m going to most.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Our Subway can't have high traffic because they're too damn slow. My guess is their tuna salad is probably made from ground up seagulls.

• 1Truth!

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Husband found these both at the Walmart the other day. They’re pretty good I’d say, not as good as OG Baha Blast but I’m actually really liking the Flash. The coconut flavor is very strong but the whole thing kind of smoothes the Dew out.
5656705F-32A8-4919-858C-F019D9905679.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
How much thinking is required by literally ordering an item verbatim from the menu? Now we should list all the other versions of similar items we don't want, so they don't have to think too much? You sure?
You are right it shouldnt be this way, but it's the paradigm we live in and it's like fighting against the sun rising. Best you can hope for is an accelerationist doomer perspective of mad max world hopefully culling the retard population such that some day if civilization returns, you *might* be able to get decent accurate service. But I wouldnt hold your breath.

• 1Solidarity