The Fast Food Thread

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Arbys, at least around my area, are just like Wendys. Hit and miss. Its like a night and day difference in food quality between the good places and bad. Its really weird because the other major chains are mostly consistent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Just tried the chicken one. Wasn't that spicy and the chicken on it was terrible. Would not get again.
That’s disappointing, but my Arbys is generally S-Tier so I’m gonna go in on these. Even if they suck the fries will drown out any regrets I have after swimming in some Arbys and horsey sauce.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just tried the chicken one. Wasn't that spicy and the chicken on it was terrible. Would not get again.
farnkdamn.gif

• 1Moron

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Didn't expect much, but this was pretty good. It had a nice crunch. I liked it more than the one with pretzel bits in it, but I've always been more of a chips guy than pretzels.
Screenshot 2022-01-11 160325.png

• 3Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
After a day of closed taco bells or lines into the street. Hit my closest one up today to try the new $2 burritos. Signs no onions tomatoes or $1 bills.

Fucking 3rd world

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Tired of all these thin crust pizzas. They charge more than regular crust.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
16 20 of those mint pretzels are 100% of Saturated Fat DV, sounds about right.

edit: don't do head math at 3am, kids

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
After a day of closed taco bells or lines into the street. Hit my closest one up today to try the new $2 burritos. Signs no onions tomatoes or $1 bills.

Fucking 3rd world
No shit, this shortage shit is getting bad.
Went to my local market to get my supply of puddings ( Since I am trying to lose weight I only allow my self to splurge on Sundays and its pudding I choose)
They were completely out of my favorite flavor...was very sad.

bsp.jpg

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
The new Garlic and Black Pepper Spicy Mcnuggets are the best nuggets I've ever tasted and the Garlic Soy Mayonnaise dipping sauce that goes with it is to die for.

I'm definitely going back for another 30 tomorrow.

1642086356405.png

• 7Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users