Had this at Old Tom's in Miami.

1649796266157.png

• 5Quality Calories
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Last time I was there, they had 4 customers. Woman placed the order boxes side by side and put a piece of chicken in each box. Took forever to fill the boxes. I still don't know why she didn't complete one order before moving on to the next. It could work this way if the fryers were going full tilt, but they weren't.
b/c then it would mean she'd have to make multiple trips back and forth and more work for her

elidib

Vyemm Raider
best thing taco bell ever had were the caramel apple empanadas. they need to bring those the fuck back.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

joz123

Potato del Grande
They need to bring back their dollar menu. Also KFC sucks ass now. Their fillups cost 8 bucks now when El Pollo Loco still has 5 dollar combos.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Taco Bell can eat a bag of pickled pig dicks. They need to bring back the Volcano tacos, and re-learn their place as the cheapest fast food, mass quantity of dogshit food for cheap. Nobody gonna pay you retard American Inventors $5 for a taco.

1650326638694.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Rosas Cafe is really mediocre in most ways, but damn to I love buying their tortillas. Fresh and made in store, pretty good.

• 1Quality Calories

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Rosas Cafe is really mediocre in most ways, but damn to I love buying their tortillas. Fresh and made in store, pretty good.
If I recall they had solid iced tea but I only ate there once or twice so I could be wrong.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Are Quiznos still a thing or did all of them get shut down. It's a shame they went the way of the dodo yet shitholes like Subway is still all over.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Are Quiznos still a thing or did all of them get shut down. It's a shame they went the way of the dodo yet shitholes like Subway is still all over.
Yeah I am pretty butt hurt but they apparently expanded way to fast and it fucked them. They had to shrink to a fraction of their stores. Which sucks because I fucking loved the Chicken Carbonara.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
They need to bring back their dollar menu. Also KFC sucks ass now. Their fillups cost 8 bucks now when El Pollo Loco still has 5 dollar combos.
Dollar menus are going away everywhere and will never be back. We’ll be lucky if there’s anything under $3 in a couple years

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yeah I am pretty butt hurt but they apparently expanded way to fast and it fucked them. They had to shrink to a fraction of their stores. Which sucks because I fucking loved the Chicken Carbonara.
They fucked over their franchisees pretty hard and every opportunity

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Dollar menus are going away everywhere and will never be back. We’ll be lucky if there’s anything under $3 in a couple years
Prices for fast food are fucked up right now, even within the same menu. My McDonalds is still running their 2 for $3 on McDoubles but have jacked up the price of regular cheeseburgers to $1.29. I don't even understand how that math works for them.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
McDonalds made it more expensive to buy two 10pc meals than to buy a 20pc, 2 large fries, and 2 drinks individually. That's before any app deal which would require you to split a combo up anyways.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
McDonalds made it more expensive to buy two 10pc meals than to buy a 20pc, 2 large fries, and 2 drinks individually. That's before any app deal which would require you to split a combo up anyways.

You would be shocked at the number of people who can't do simple math these days.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

Shut down where I am. Never went there, so, oops.

Lived on Quiznos in the army. By the time the delivery guy got to base the chicken ranch sando I would get was the perfect combo of hot and melty with sauce just soaking into the bread without it being soggy. And their guys were always willing to stop at the liquor store for us, which helped. Maybe that's why I liked them hah.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Getting lunch under 15 seems almost impossible these days, I'm going to have to ask for a fucking raise.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Seriously?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

There is a Quiznos between me and my rifle range.

So getting some hug practice in is always rewarded with a Mesquite Chicken with Bacon

• 2Quality Calories